-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol dem feelings....

I started this thread for flicks not bullshit yappin..

then these dudes jump on here to ride coat tails

what the fuck do I look like telling a kid what to do I got my own kids to worry about...

ohio has talent but all this ego trippen is for the birds..

I was cool with bak until they started talkin shit on my people, now they just chumps to me..

best graffiti artist what a joke, hek??are you fucking serious get the fuck outta here

.. 93' til infinity

can't believe sano put these fools down with cst

lol dem feelings....

I started this thread for flicks not bullshit yappin..

then these dudes jump on here to ride coat tails

what the fuck do I look like telling a kid what to do I got my own kids to worry about...

ohio has talent but all this ego trippen is for the birds..

I was cool with bak until they started talkin shit on my people, now they just chumps to me..

best graffiti artist what a joke, hek??are you fucking serious get the fuck outta here

.. 93' til infinity

can't believe sano put these fools down with cst

wow

yeh what ever chump youz a toy and you know it go and drop names of some more writers you jock huh like me and my team until someonez called you a lil bitch,,then you be all like fuck them dudes thats not cool..lol at your feelings being hurt,, toy crik..

If I punch you youz won't be getting back up like before..wink wink

"the internet is the best place to start shit and mislead people with false asumptions and stir up drama"

id say yall know this better than anyone else.....

its a complete false assumption thinking that the self promo and repost bullshit is tight.

i seen a shitload of drama stirred on your parts....dissing pieces, trying to act hard.

keep patting yourselves on the back.

dudes a clown end of story....I gots nothing to prove to you crik just 15+ years of work to blast you with, and I can still get nice with it so don't underestimate the kid... go on now lil toy degrade cleveland some more by the mere utterance of the word from your mouth., fuck that you degrade cst ohio and anyone you speak on in your behalf..tip, crik= toy....614killa icu hpd asf tfc holla...sorry to pull your hoe card but I been watching you clown yourself for awhile now you fixen to get fucked up...you have no hands, weak letters, and no throwup style at all.. I will mash you out on any level of the game, and this is coming from the old school....