-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

Thats the spirit. lets keep up the positive vibes!!!

hey kids lets be honest here. most of the stuff in this post is horrible. the best writer in ohio is When . . . hands down, and the group he paints with a close second, TBK and TSC.

just because you do freights twice a week and steal all of your paint doesn't make you good.

face it you suck, not only as graffers but you just suck at life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey kids lets be honest here. most of the stuff in this post is horrible. the best writer in ohio is When . . . hands down, and the group he paints with a close second, TBK and TSC.

just because you do freights twice a week and steal all of your paint doesn't make you good.

face it you suck, not only as graffers but you just suck at life.

what are u talkin about? have you never seen gamble lost prae poke dizer got ridle? the list can go on and on in cleveland alone i dot know where youve been

OK, OK.

I will give you Prae, Poke, and Dizer . . . but thats it, Ridle are you joking? Gamble, he has good painting techniques but can you even make out his letters? I have seen him do straight letters and they are not up to par by any means . . .its just funny how warped kids prespectives on what good graffiti is on this thread!

tigerhood come up to piece battle me i dont know who you are but you need to chill the fuck out and check whoever you et your info from cause you dont know my "lil" ol' self as you put it . stop yappin on this thread you startted for pictures stirrin up dumb shit I harldy post on theis sight and if i do its usually giving props i dont know if you are assumoin i have a nother screenname or what but you are a foolish individual. pm me or some shit so i can piece battle you unless you want to put your money where your mouth is and actually get busy on the streets battle not some basement walls or chill spots but im not travelin and im not onna say anythign else cause i dont care enouh somone in your crew name dropped me and put up my job sight online i thought that was pretty gay but other than that i think tfc is a pretty slick crew and i dont mind seeing the flicks posted in fact i dont mind seein any flicks posted whether its someone i like or dont care about flciks are flcks lets not post another 2 pages of yappin get at me if you want to piece battle me or whatever if not stop using this forum as a drama tv show and shit ... as far as any other crew mentioned if someones talkin shit i might have talked shit back the same way that if anyone touches my shit they're shit is fair game . the only people i have beef with is faggs who drysnitch online and thik that shit is cool and goingas far to post somones picture online

you knwo who you are ...

everyone else in the ohio scene much love everyone stay up stay safe dont touch my shit or my crews shit talk to us before you go assumoing shit and stay off our dicks

tiger this is crik on somone elses acount whoever you are get at me if you want if not stop the talking also crik/tip isnt the same person but you sure are willing to put other people out there and shit and wont even drop your name im off of here for good dont post my flciks i dont want anything to do with internet gossip he aid she said cause that is all that this is seeing as how IHAVE NEVER met a single person for your crew you're on this shit like everyday dont you have anythign better to do ? peace out ohio 07 the ring bastards and kings

when is not up at all

nothing anymore

and he is in no way shape or form better than arel

or ender

or hery

five or timber

or arys

or sifer

and trust me there are plenty more that could burn him too

get your post up

and really i'm going to go as far to say that arel is

for sure one of the best and most under rated

and most up

who gives a fuck? every one is doing there thing, i can respect the fuck out of a piece and know its not the best piece i've ever seen. drama rama. there is no point in arguing who's the best, this is kindergarden shit. the negative condescending remarks every one makes after every post is retarded. you should all be ashamed. go to your rooms! no nintendo!

OK, OK.

I will give you Prae, Poke, and Dizer . . . but thats it, Ridle are you joking? Gamble, he has good painting techniques but can you even make out his letters? I have seen him do straight letters and they are not up to par by any means . . .its just funny how warped kids prespectives on what good graffiti is on this thread!

:lol: settle down just sayin who i think is good

tigerhood come up to piece battle me i dont know who you are but you need to chill the fuck out and check whoever you et your info from cause you dont know my "lil" ol' self as you put it . stop yappin on this thread you startted for pictures stirrin up dumb shit I harldy post on theis sight and if i do its usually giving props i dont know if you are assumoin i have a nother screenname or what but you are a foolish individual. pm me or some shit so i can piece battle you unless you want to put your money where your mouth is and actually get busy on the streets battle not some basement walls or chill spots but im not travelin and im not onna say anythign else cause i dont care enouh somone in your crew name dropped me and put up my job sight online i thought that was pretty gay but other than that i think tfc is a pretty slick crew and i dont mind seeing the flicks posted in fact i dont mind seein any flicks posted whether its someone i like or dont care about flciks are flcks lets not post another 2 pages of yappin get at me if you want to piece battle me or whatever if not stop using this forum as a drama tv show and shit ... as far as any other crew mentioned if someones talkin shit i might have talked shit back the same way that if anyone touches my shit they're shit is fair game . the only people i have beef with is faggs who drysnitch online and thik that shit is cool and goingas far to post somones picture online

you knwo who you are ...

everyone else in the ohio scene much love everyone stay up stay safe dont touch my shit or my crews shit talk to us before you go assumoing shit and stay off our dicks

tiger this is crik on somone elses acount whoever you are get at me if you want if not stop the talking also crik/tip isnt the same person but you sure are willing to put other people out there and shit and wont even drop your name im off of here for good dont post my flciks i dont want anything to do with internet gossip he aid she said cause that is all that this is seeing as how IHAVE NEVER met a single person for your crew you're on this shit like everyday dont you have anythign better to do ? peace out ohio 07 the ring bastards and kings

lol at dem feelings gettin hurt I guess your boy got at you...I will be seeing you very soon young toy crik verrry soon..fuck a piece battle I go for the jugular..walk out side im watching you young toy...sucks to not know huh, I know your skirt to leave cleveland and all., I don't want to paint I want to fight.. I told you this time you wont get up...believe dat lil dude..