Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bump the amoeba throw, handies, and the cher simple...

neuro, your piece styles are fresh and you got solid letters (WAAAAY better than mine) but your handy is lookin a bit awkward. like, it just doesnt look natural...just practice hands more until they start to look like amoeba's, where the letters are nice and straight and wide and shit (unless you wanna go down the philly wicket direction)...

My nine, make ur sketch cleaner, make ur Z more visible, and ur bars arnt all equal

sketch i did, says: 1Krust

idk but i feel something is wrong with it...the 3-d the letters, point out something u dont like or dont feel

1krust101107.jpg

yeah i know, it was a freestyle, i was fucking with some new shit_ it's no where near my actual style or my comfort zone. get your shit together before you come at mine.

thanks for that throw...

Krusify: Im feeling some parts of the sketch but not others. definately like the s and t but its weird how the u is smaller and the r is a little weird too. like it overall though.

Authority: someone should have said it by now but go simpler and with block letters kind of like the Hypar piece you did.

Enigma: your sketches always seem rough and dirty to me if you know what I mean. I like them none the less though mayb try using diff markers.

DSC00308.jpg

Ignore the Big Pun verse

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00251cen.jpg

Yehp Yehp, feedback?

guebr-That throwup is ill, but I don't really like your A, but it's understandable that you wanted to make it flow with the rest of your letters.

my nine-Your letters have that simple kinda flavor to it yet still unique in it's own way. Keep it up

Freak-You should make your painted stuff bigger IMO.

I need to add colour to my stuff.

that first vaunt is pretty sexy...reminds me of something but i dunno what...just fix the right side of the s a bit...

and of course the my nine shit is ill...

i wanna ask you guys a question...(haha, funny way to introduce a question) so does anyone else here find it harder to write their own name than to write other words? like, i do simples for other names and they look anywhere from decent to almost nice-simple, but i cant do shit for my own name. whenever i try to rock a simple for my own name, it comes out like shit...weird