Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

every was is so critical. everyone is bad starting off. all you got to do is practice and sketch alot. find chill spots and learn to cuz a can. i've been writing for 6 months now and im just starting to get good at doing big bombs. its all practice.

hahaha cnue shut the fuck up you dont even know the name of any writers i chill with, nd trust me your gunna catch yours... fuck what duse says to me i could care less... dont go runnigng to him with your problems because u cant handle them yourself... nd qwit with the shit online.... PM me a time and a place nd i WILL be there to knock your bitch ass out, unless your down for a fight, shut up and take the abuse

last time i checked you were a bitchy 16 year old hitting puberty tryin to get bitches to suck your shit behind the public highschool. you jock duse. and dont try denying that. youre a bitch that cries when he gets in a little trouble with the cops.

get real. you need to quit.

and you do not want to see me. you just don't. and i'd strongly advise you to refrain from mouthing off to me or duse ever again. oh, and i wouldn't reccomend fighting me either. not a very smart choice, i mean, unless you want a room in MGH for a couple of nights.

last time i checked you were a bitchy 16 year old hitting puberty tryin to get bitches to suck your shit behind the public highschool. you jock duse. and dont try denying that. youre a bitch that cries when he gets in a little trouble with the cops.

get real. you need to quit.

and you do not want to see me. you just don't. and i'd strongly advise you to refrain from mouthing off to me or duse ever again. oh, and i wouldn't reccomend fighting me either. not a very smart choice, i mean, unless you want a room in MGH for a couple of nights.

Has this shit gone down yet?

nah man, he's too pussy to set it up... and this kid is LUCKY im not enough of a dick to post a picture of him in a cute little white dress... mad people are laughing at you cnue, nd im commin for you

too pussy to set it up? sorry, i don't ritually check my PM's on here since. oh shit. i work. and have a life? and...actually paint?!?!!?!?!?

and i dont care what kids you suck off think of me. i know what my boys think and i know who backs me, and despite it all i don't even need it since you're complete nothingness to handle. you're a LITTLE SIXTEEN YEAR OLD BOY WHO IS VERY VERY SMALL AND THINKS HE IS MORE THAN HE REALLY IS. trust me d00d, we were all arrogant as shit and thinking we were tough as nails when we were 16, all of us. you'll grow out of it, hopefully before you get your ass handed to you

and park5, my d00d. if you're gonna mention me wearing a sweet dress. why didn't you mention the sweet wig i wore with it too? this is obviously the way i dress day by day.

dresspy1.jpg