Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is it far from boston...are u gonna take a greyhound here?.. :P btw i no it says amar but ppl can misinterpret it as awar...just pointing that out..and that black one looks good knim..but once again the letter structures wierd dude...

anroe did blart email ya tha locationn.?

is it far from boston...are u gonna take a greyhound here?.. :P btw i no it says amar but ppl can misinterpret it as awar...just pointing that out..and that black one looks good knim..but once again the letter structures wierd dude...

thanks, and yea ive noticed that its the only problem iv had

but i just changed my name and developed those tags yesterday so..

lets get a time down first, i can do pretty much any weekend, i'm willing to put people i know on hold, my friends are iffy anyways. how about the weekend after next? or, if everyone was in, we could do tomorow. just post whats better, next next weekend sounds good, it's a little ahead so everyone can arrange shit. i'll send the location to anyone around, and if you don't know the area i can meet people in the area near it. i'm gonna go to uno's, later taters

thats sounds good...hopefully every1 can arrange their schedules..to empty a sat or sun next next weekend...as per time...not to early i guess..

me neither...we can meet blart near a train station..just take the train to that location.

pics just incase some1 gets annoyed by all the chitchat..

cimg6863bh9.jpg

cimg6864aa3.jpg

dude these are just ruff sketchs grier...ill tweak em up later..

dude you really need to back the fuck off, i came to the toy thread from the new sketch thread and you follow me here..all you've been doing is shit and trash talkin, i dont know who this fuckin ase kid your talkin about nor do i have any idea what piece i bit this from...if your just looking for e-beef and shit im not the guy to fuckin come to with that shit...im not changing my damn name, im gonna keep practicing my styles and theres no fucking thing you can do about it, stop being such a fuckface faggot

fuck you faggot shut the fuck up.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

i'm tough because i fucking swear on the internet.

clown.

half the toy forum is from boston lol. its awesome. anyways in my mind the only caps you need are german outlines and rusto fats. for bombing that is. i fill my peices with german outlines, because it uses so much less paint than fat caps... it depends on where your peicing though. i like rocking solid fills on throws. so fat caps are good. however i can do stocks fine to. i can even peice with stocks, just the outline looks weird. damn i was about to rant again. anywayws i got lost for the third time in boston. fuck moving. lol this place is a maze.

yeah i made it_ it was a project i had to do in 11th grade

3 layer sweat solder

i have better shit

but its all on display

the beetle was the only thing i was allowed to take home

haha

wat kind of class was it? metal work? post pics of the other stuff if u have.

toy question abt blackbooks....my markers always drip to the other side of the paper...so i cant do a 2 pager cuz of the marks left....umm is there a way to avoid this...better blackbook....or should i just skip a page if i want to use 2 pages..i think som1 mentioned putting stickers on the page....but the stickers (DHL) that i have seem to distort the color of me markers..it just looks better on the paper...then the sticker..

got work on monday mornings...city hall is a nice place tho.

ahha joke freak it was a joke!! fuck the city hall.

u might as well walk up there saying "ARREST ME NOW, ARREST ME NOW"

about the blackbook, if you dont want something to bleed through just use some scrap paper underneith each pages, thats the best you can do.. idk u may be able to find a REALLY thick paper blackbook but idk if its worth it u can just skip a few pages there cheap as it is if u can rack em