Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey thats my first time doing fills with markers so i thought id start with a played out scheme rather than trying to create my own just to get use to the markers...

one thing i found unique about you is that clean black and white style w/ occasional use of like 1 or 2 colors with ur bubbles and what not..

i think it would have looked better w/ 1 fill

just a crit not hatin

sekt is taken and done pretty well.

Is this guy big-time, well known, or just a local big shot? Like, I've never heard of any sekt before, so if he's just like, locally known, I'm probably not going to worry about it. If lots of people around North America know who he is, then I'll change it up.

one thing i found unique about you is that clean black and white style w/ occasional use of like 1 or 2 colors with ur bubbles and what not..

i think it would have looked better w/ 1 fill

just a crit not hatin

hey thanks for the input!! i mite try that next time maybe with a white highlight or something and keep it really simple!! but all constructive comments are welcome

the more u keep practacing w/ color the better and better your pieces will look

by the way i think you have one of the best/most unique styles around

haha im actually in the process of working on my style... slightly adjusting it to make my pieces look more alive ill be posting up pics when there finished aswell

Is this guy big-time, well known, or just a local big shot? Like, I've never heard of any sekt before, so if he's just like, locally known, I'm probably not going to worry about it. If lots of people around North America know who he is, then I'll change it up.

sekt is taken...by a texas-head...he is up, very much...he hits

freights...so i say u change it

blart...no beef..but taking into account the amount of shite you talk...i would of expected your graffiti to be a lil better

right now i'm focused on throws, just doing fire throws is my plan, i've tried pieces, and they actually used to be a little better, at least i think so

i need to try and revive this

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o32/dan-cor/DSC02270.jpg

then again, i am very harsh when i critique stuff, because i believe that if you really want to be critiqued, you have to be ready to take shit. i always asked that people be as harsh as possible, because it helps.

yes.....but there is a fine line between harsh crits..and the wirter giving them being good...you can be the shittest writer in the world...but give harsh crtis...doesnt make you any better..and nobody else better....cuz why shud the person reciving the crits listen to you..?..

ugh no more chat on this