Toys post here...

swif1

i'm not saying I'm gangster. I'm not trying to start beef. I just told one kid to not post his wickets till they was fresh. then a couple of dickheads jump down my throat for it, so I got mad and started giving people shit. I actually hate internet beef, so I'll stop. by the way, it's BRED not breo.

iight cuz the way u typed that last shit sounded like u was tryin to act all hardcore and shit, but w/e no harm done~A

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
gold?

and why would you say krink? it's not drippy at all, plus it'd be a waste

well, i dont understand why it would be drippy when you can control the drips, i think your confused about what im talking about.. i didnt say mop i said marker

you don't know me. SP streets represent mutha fucka. just cuz I gots a compy don't mean shit. I put work in and then some. hop off my dick, son.

p.s. lets see your shit asshole.

i'm not on your DICK, SON. i bet you put in a tonnnn of work. i mean, being from "the streets" and all. right? scroll af ew pages back to see some my shit. it burns yours. i'm not usually a pretentious son of a gun, actually i never am. but legit. you came in here being a hard-talking asshole with a small amount of skill, so i have to.

and messageboards are a GREAT place to learn.

yea..mine arent really wickets but whatever

oh and i like how you diss my "wannabe" wickets, then dont post yours, then when someone tells you your handstyle sucks you tell them to post their awesome wickets, when you havent posted your "awesome wickets from da philthadelphia streetz"

stop acting like you cant have a philly hand if your not from philly, your acting like the water in philly gives you some supernatural power to do dope hands therefore making yourself seem like a total dumbass

and atleast back your claim up with a picture you useless douchebag

ahah you and turtz should be e-friends

ha real funny coming from one of the still worst people on this thread.

he sucks, you suck. now suck each other, happy.

on another noe, cola, your phillys are alright, like you have he form for them i world just change the top half of ur letters, a little bit.

even alll my old shit is better than you, cola.

100_8703.jpg

100_8701.jpg

doom.jpg

i wanna stop this beef shit, but cola needs to learn his role.

in my opinion hers how the toy thread stands(out of the screename i know on here)

UBERTOY:

BS ON THE WAY

SUPERTOY;

DRIPUK

THE PIE DUDE,

COLA

SOME OTHERS TOO.

TOY:

ME

CNUE(HES PROGRESSING THO)

A COUPLE OTHRES

TOY--->OFFICIALS:

BOUNCING

DUSE

FREAKEENYC

AMKAH

(NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER

in my opinion hers how the toy thread stands(out of the screename i know on here)

UBERTOY:

BS ON THE WAY

SUPERTOY;

DRIPUK

THE PIE DUDE,

COLA

SOME OTHERS TOO.

TOY:

ME

A COUPLE OTHRES

TOY--->OFFICIALS:

BOUNCING

DUSE

FREAKEENYC

AMKAH

im not starting any ebeef, but this is really sad lol, do you have nothing better to do?? apart from it being completely inacurate, youve got nothing on cnue lol

even alll my old shit is better than you, cola.

100_8703.jpg

100_8701.jpg

doom.jpg

i wanna stop this beef shit, but cola needs to learn his role.

UBERTOY:

BS ON THE WAY

SUPERTOY;

DRIPUK

THE PIE DUDE,

COLA

SOME OTHERS TOO.

TOY:

ME

A COUPLE OTHRES

TOY--->OFFICIALS:

BOUNCING

DUSE

FREAKEENYC

AMKAH

so you wanna stop with beef but triple post trying to diss me...right

and im pretty sure no matter how good i was you would still hate me, but what the fuck you diss me then say you philly hands are alright make up your mind dude your seriously acting like a toddler, and cnue>you

whats so bad about my handstyle or throwups? you start shit and hate me but arent even specific as to why im so bad

and please stop trying to get a reaction out of me since thats exactly what your trying to do because no one else in the real world gives you attention because of how worthless you are