Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dont get me wrong euro folks are killin it,

but that odd almost lazy style the have im not a fan of

a good amount of the pieces they do i feel like have really bad structure

the good fills and color concepts on the other hand, though, i guess make up for the poor structure. although there are "no excuses."

european shit is cool, but remember, don't try to replicate a particular style. develop your own. that's the way to gain recognition; having something fresh and clean that stands out.

european style graffiti developed becahse of train hopping in europe, the letters were simplified to be done quickly, in such a fasion that little mistakes would go unnoticed, and of course emphasis was put on highlites and color schemes. because they only had a few minuetes when backjumping.

yo freak that shit at the bottom right is freshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and bottom line is i dont like most euro style, call me old fashion but i like letters with that shit what is it again.... oh yehhhh flow!

nah but for real i can respect em there doin big things over their right now

not to mention bates and folks straight up burn like fuckin stickin your hand in a toaster

the good fills and color concepts on the other hand, though, i guess make up for the poor structure. although there are "no excuses."

european shit is cool, but remember, don't try to replicate a particular style. develop your own. that's the way to gain recognition; having something fresh and clean that stands out.

exactly..

to me..Euro is Unique letters..and CRAZY FUKEN FILLS...yeah....

im ingnoring the unique letters...but putting the crazy euro fills into my style..so its a mix of...normal letters...and euro like fills..

and yes...us Euro writers are tearing shit up..

im pretty proud of this..

untitled-3.jpg

111-1.jpg

yes..aha...

uggh..

that was one of my goals to get onto Graphotism

:)

shamee...yah need to finish them sketches...and remeber...dont just think about those first 2 letters all the time..cuz iv noticed thats what yah doing...and not taking into consideration the flow of the E and T...cuz thats what yah did in the battle we had...its looks like yah just rustled up sum letters in a few mins to add onto that SW....think

Heart...iono..i dont think your ready to bend your letters yt..imo...iono....try straightin themup a tad..

amk i haven't answered your question because i only get on here every other day or so

i do talk lots of shit, because the toyest of the toy gotta get their balls busted, you can't be nice in criticism, break balls.

DSC02498.jpg

old, messing around

DSC02493.jpg

new style i like, don't have a pic of the colored vers

DSC02770.jpg

rough draft of a new throw style

so shut up amk