Toys post here...

swif1

dollar cans at wal mart? WHAT!?

NO NO NO!

You pay three bucks for three cans of wal mart dollar paint and get less paint than a $2.50 can of krylon cuz the wal mart shit is all thinner and no pigment.

Plus caps don't work.

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

ive never had problems from them.... i mena yea there a lil watery but if you move your shit right it comes out good

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, and I fucked up my terminology. I know it's gunna sound like I'm making excuses, but having parents that aren't graff friendly, and trying to do this while one of them is gunna be home in 5 minutes, and the other one is cleaning like a maniac around the house. I had a bit of reasoning. I understand what you guys are saying about the gaps and shit. The Y is a bit out of whack. Not as big as the other letters. Could anyone possibly help me come up with a y, or an F? I have other shit on here that's pretty fucking shitty, and it might be of some use....Here goes with the throws:

100_0955.jpg

100_0949.jpg

100_0944.jpg

Anything in these that can be salvaged for the first one I posted (I really dig the S, and the R, that's why it's my fav. =P )

ive never had problems from them.... i mena yea there a lil watery but if you move your shit right it comes out good
Krylon is nice. Nothing to swear by, but I practiced a bit with the dollar paints, and man...Krylon is better.

Duuuuuuude, I was pissed. This has no relavence, but a local legend got go-overed by some kid with silver rusto...not like tagged over, but the kid put his name up...and I kind of kicked the shit out of him =D

I know!! I'm a toy, and I respect them =D See, by time, I'm not really a toy...I've been writing here since the scene started, but just not putting in the leg work, and milage. I was just like "Cool word. Wavey letters. Thick marker. All set." and I did that for a LONG time.

Yeah man. He just wrote his first, and last name. I looked him up on face book, saw him at school, and called him out. Just said I didn't like him, but after I was done, I told him he knew what he did at the warehouse. I saw him doing it, and fucked him up there too. Late night and he was a smart guy. Balaclava, and shit. Didn't look suspicious at all.

Shiiiiiitty deal man. Parents are nice to have on your side. I think my mom knows cause she came in yesterday, and I JUST tossed my Bbook under the desk, like, she'd hear the paper, the cap going on a marker, and then she'd come in to see me with my arm under a desk, and four woodcrafts on the table while I'm looking at flicks and listening to Qwel. Yeah, she just kind of stood there, and talked to me about school, and left...it was weird...

Shiiiiiitty deal man. Parents are nice to have on your side. I think my mom knows cause she came in yesterday, and I JUST tossed my Bbook under the desk, like, she'd hear the paper, the cap going on a marker, and then she'd come in to see me with my arm under a desk, and four woodcrafts on the table while I'm looking at flicks and listening to Qwel. Yeah, she just kind of stood there, and talked to me about school, and left...it was weird...

my dad was just like.. you get busted call a lawyer. hahaha i was like sure thing pops

:lol:

luckily my parents dont know i write, i have had cans in plain view too.. and i have a grindbox that i use as a canvas kinda just to fuck around on and have a shitload of markers, and blackbooks and they still cant put 2 and 2 together..

hey fine by me..

and when they do finally figure it out..

all u have to say is "mom, stop trying to make me seem to be some deliquent out on the street, i just paint on legal walls and draw , its just something i like to do as enjoyment to relax at night"

and then after that they'll be like aw now i feel bad and then you can be like its alright mom, just dont make me out to be someone im not

and then give <3hugs<3 and continue bombin

my moms only issue was i shouldnt do peoples homes and shit, which i still was never in the first place, but that was still the only condition she told me, my dad on the other hand hates it, and is always trying to get me to paint something of his instead of bombing, like the boards when he made a new deck for this pontoon (or however you spell it) boat, but we kinda just stay off the subject

im grateful for your advice and tips but chill out man.

was a joke mate, please don't tell me to chill out it's by far the most annoying thing ever when people say it ;)

on that note your last throw was much better, though i wasn't feeling the A in it

do mods ever come in here and clean this chit chat shit up...like...EVER ?..

and isnt this thread for sketches...

there i like..

more nonsketches on this page..

that there are sketches..

aswell as half of the posts..

are pointless posts..