Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well there isnt a toy thread in brick slayers.

things i had trouble with, sharp corners being crisp. fading, cops be dickheads and making me stop about 10 mins before its done. (went back to fix it up and it was gone over already so oh well) I think next time i piece i should take a sketch with me, not just "freestyle" it as i go.

knimh.jpg

craz-e you are mos def not ready for paint. if you can't get straight lines on paper, how the hell is your can control?

i've been at this shit for a month or two and i know i'm not touching a can for at least another six months if not a year unless i'm just doing a throwie or something

your "piece" is going to have TOY written all over it... literally and figuratively.

that woulda been sweet man. sucks bout the fucking pigs.

the lame part is its supposed to be a legal wall, but the cops are just assholes. I made him show me the law i was breaking and he chose malicious mischief. He was like stop or your gettina ticket right now, so i gave him some lip and a piece of my mind and he still let me go no ticket. Oh well that aint enough to stop me.

craz-e you are mos def not ready for paint. if you can't get straight lines on paper, how the hell is your can control?

i've been at this shit for a month or two and i know i'm not touching a can for at least another six months if not a year unless i'm just doing a throwie or something

your "piece" is going to have TOY written all over it... literally and figuratively.

sarcasm doesnt show too well on the internet. but if you read what i said before how it was "toy-shit" and not even graf, then you would know im obviously just playing when I say I'm gonna be painting

knim --that wall ain't half bad man. keep at it. practice in your backyard if the cops hassle you at the legal wall. just grab some wood and roll it. also, learn your rights. find out what's up with the legal wall, you could pull some shit on the cop, and he can't do anything. if it's a "legal" wall, than he can't hassle you. if he is, you can report him, and fight your ticket in court. find out if that wall is seriously legal. i'm not sure who you'd have to ask, but research that shit. go to city hall, call the cops, ask them. find out what the whole deal is, and use that to your advantage. never mouth off to a cop, unless you know you aren't getting out of shit, and you just want to bust his/her balls or tits. playing it cool with the cops, can usually work to your advantage. no matter how much you hate doing it.

bumb,, i need some crite on this guys

ok so i've been told to take away the arrows.. knock off the squigeley things.. which leads me back to letter structure.. i can do letter structure.. i'll post some when i get hooked up with my digi.. thanks for the crits and if anyone one else has some let me hear it.. im going to work on shit.. i'll have some pencil sketches soon.. make some black and whites..

oh yeah and sharpies, it took me a long time to learn how to color with them.. personally i work quick and section by section... and lately i've been using pilot pens to outline..really nice outlines..white outs work well to.. i just started using prismas on stuff.. im starting to feel them..

S5005979.jpg S5005969.jpg S5005963.jpg S5005957.jpg S5005967.jpg

ok so i've been told to take away the arrows.. knock off the squigeley things.. which leads me back to letter structure.. i can do letter structure.. i'll post some when i get hooked up with my digi.. thanks for the crits and if anyone one else has some let me hear it.. im going to work on shit.. i'll have some pencil sketches soon.. make some black and whites..

oh yeah and sharpies, it took me a long time to learn how to color with them.. personally i work quick and section by section... and lately i've been using pilot pens to outline..really nice outlines..white outs work well to.. i just started using prismas on stuff.. im starting to get the hang of them.. exspensive and no i don't rack shit....