Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo, just finished another sketch. I managed to fit in an E this time haha... The Z is a little skinny on some parts I know, and the A is messed up a little... I did kinda bite Can2's A... I'll prolly either fix up some stuff later today/tomorrow or just put on the 3d right away.

af50aa21.jpg

heres the one i was talkin about, i guess i just saw an earlier sketch of it where the lines for the bars weren't erased, made em look separate i guess, damn i didnt realize it was this old

That is a terrible handstyle. I wouldn't like to see it on the wall or on a shirt. Keep that away from the public and keep drawing.

Also Mith my non minority, 5 foot tall friend I'm loving the hole in the "G" and the "O". But the "E" is SHIT. Line it up like a "C" so the holes line up.

3z8xlpy.jpg

for a battle

crits please

honetly, the "t" and "s" have to go.

cut the connection between the "r" and "i"

the "g" and "r" are alright.

it's a really unorthodox piece.

the "s" is too big, and the green shit kinda throws it all off,

nothing wrong with it, it just draw attention towards the center.

just keep shit more proportional, and try to cut down on some of the negative space.

Is everyone here insane???

Mith stop with the fucking characters and song lyrics on everyyy singlleee thinggg you do. Your letters are boring as hell. you do them every time.

if you painted that shit as is youd get punched in the face for trying to hrad and having wuch whack ideas.