Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well you guys, Sike has been saying all that stuff about mith all along, i said it too. mith, stop doing your gay characters, its extremely obvious your a 13 year old white kid who is getting the rebel out of him through graffiti.

edit: well, im out of this toy thread shit... if you want to excel, i suggest you do too, think about it, a bunch of new people getting advise from each other, where is the knowledge coming from? so go to your cities threads and learn.

my city doesnt even have a thread. and anytime anyone starts one, it gets deleted.

FUCKING AWESOME..SERIOUSLY..LOVE IT...ugh..wow...ugh...oh my gosh...

soo..i got some very good crits off Blasphamey...and he told me not to do just peices..so im gunna start doing sum throws..

here u go 9 ride .. aint as good as yours..:o :(

666.jpg

and my first throw in ages..

77.jpg

haha thanks. that sketch you did gave me some idea. i'll try one with a lower case "g"& "e". the partial star thingslook hott and give it an old-school feel. thanks.as for that throwie, it probably would bekinda fast. but there's so many different angles and straight edges, especially in the "M' that'll slow up the throw up pace, ya digg?

just give it more flow, give it a lean maybe, and try to use as little negative space as possible. one more thing, don't clutter the inside of your throwie with hands, it looks messy.

aye yo,

look at this foo's pics he posted on bombing science.

10012007067.jpg

10012007068.jpg

damn, i never new he looked like a hard core graff writer like that....

alright, im done fukin wit him....

haha, ok I said i was done with this toy thread shit... but these pictures are worth talking about.. hahahahaha. mith, you little fag....

ooh..your just jelous becuz im young and small...and that you big and tall..and older ( you act like a 10 year old ) ..but yet..im better than you...so thats why your pissed..ooh..what a shame..

and that picture is crazy old...i said when i posted it on BS it was old..

its always the ones who dont post stuff who have the biggest mouths..aah..sad fucks..

no offence..but this thread is seriously fucked..its mostly chat..or beef .. and people who act hard who dont post...theres hardly any flicks...an the only people who really ever give out help...is the ones who never really post here...im out..ill post one more flick..the decent ones..PM me or sumthing..and ill give yuh my MSN adress so we can chat if yuh want..

ayo, i've had just about enough of hearing all of you faggots talk shit on each other. first off, you're in a toy thread, meaning you're pretty much no names. secondly, the majority of yinz don't even post anything; and when you do, it's horrible. so shut the fuck up, work on your styles, and hopefully you'll get better. til' then, your opinion doesn't mean much...

i think we should retitle this thread the "talk shit over the computer like pussys thread" cause all this talk is irritating as fuck, whats the point, half of all yall fighting proll live like on the other ends of the earth, which means you couldnt back shit up if you wanted to and nine rides said it best, we're in the toy thread, none of us have room to talk shit anyway, god damn