Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was harldy dissing him...he knows his E's dont flow...but its the truth about the fill...his letters on a wall with a fill would look good...but with out I dont think it would..and yeah...do what LucidBang said...id love to see a good fill..

and also..i wasnt intending beef...beef over the internet is pointless...so Zuzu...stop stiiring..

older

ackwf5.jpg

bouncing soul-i actually like the e.....make the k a bit bigger one the top of the page sketch really liking the one you JUST posted i would paint it if i was you

ras-nice simples as always but the top right of the m is a lil too big like make it bigger but not that big,and the i is angeled a lil too far to the side and the side of the m overshadows it in comparison and for your tags at the top dont make the letetrs so scrunched up to each other separate em a lil bit i like how your not making all the letters the same and it still looks very nice