Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

instead of looking at it as a "block" lettering, think of it as regular simple letters. it dont have to be a specific simple "style" of letters...just simple shit..

Bugs, your canvas looks cool with the colors and buildings in the background but your letters are weak. work on them letters and imagine how much better that canvas would look like.

Dripuk- i see you tried to start simple with your letters like how everyone says. i like that but one thing you missed out is if your letters are poportional when you got em simple. not all letters arent going to be poportional cuz people got different styles depending on how you are and the graff scene thats around you but work on poportion and it would look nicer if all the letters are leaning.

Melbs, how yah doin my guy

just been doodling pointless crap, and i came up with this, still needs work, but i think i might run with it for a while see what happens. crits?? tips?? anyone know anybody else that does shit like this, for inspiration, not to bite?? anyone know why its not letting me upload pics directly to the site anymore??

DSCN0321.jpg

DSCN0322.jpg

DSCN0323.jpg

DSCN0325.jpg

DSCN0326.jpg