Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
throws are hard to learn, you have to look at styles and kind of make your own.. if you need to "use" a style thats cool, but dont bite the letters like if you have an A in your name and like JA's throw style or a S in your name and like the Skuf style etc fuck it look at tht style see how it works etc what kind of add ons they use what they do for certain general shapes of letters, like the vertical lines in T's H's L's etc, then kind of tweak it your own.... or pick a shape and just go with that, i used a tear drop kind of shape and just made the majority of the letters have a similar shape, thats one of the throws i use i guess... im more into back to backs now so i started bombing the first and last letter and just destroying things.. i think 4 back to backs looks better than one throw... although you gotta put down the whole thing switch it up every now and then... bombing is an art theres like rules but theyre not really rules persay theyre just things you do that make it work, if you can do a hollow in all honesty you can do a duster ( a ghost fill) whatever.... learn this shit breathe this shit and youll understand one day, youll look back and understand every word i just said.

WORD^^^...im startin to get into that stage to...ion really paint

pieces...i jus go around destroyin wit my throwups...!!!!