Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you want to use single point perspective 3-D what you should do is draw a point of perspective. Usually this is a point below the letters where you would like all of the 3-d's to connect up. Then draw a line from each point on your letter to that dot. Once you've done this you can shorten the 3-D's by drawing an arc under the letters where you want the 3-D's to end.

Yeah i know about that method, thoug thats not what ANEX did, so.. and i se alot of pieces with that method and not the "dot" method. Though im gonna throw something up tomorrow :p. By the way does anyone have any pencil suggestions, or tips on how to fill in the letters so they dont get messy if you know what i mean.

Originally posted by freeagent202+Feb 21 2006, 01:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freeagent202 - Feb 21 2006, 01:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-freeagent202@Feb 15 2006, 06:05 PM

graf-29.jpg

graf-27.jpg

graf-25.jpg

First is me, other are friends. And dont worry, I changed up my handstyle so its not as bad. Any comments would be nice

[/b]

KEEP AT IT ALL U NEED TO DO IS TAKE CAIR IS YA FILLS