Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh shit NO WAI!!!

a TOY in the TOY THREAD?!?

i thought it was funny, too. but dude sacked up and took the hate... get off his nuts now...

KAZ - you need to change your k and a man, they dont look like those letters. Id also do more simples/dont use extensions when you try to sketch pieces, do simples, learn letter structure, etc.

CERT - geodude? ... i think its a ok idea for a style, but way too rough of sketches... got anything cleaner?

KAZ - throw is a lot better, the a looks like an a now. the k could use a little more refining, but better for sure. As for the piece, id def. lose the extensions. you also have proportion problems...

CERT - yeah, man, much clearer pic. I think you have some little proportion problems as well, the e and r have skinny parts and the t and c dont really have parts the skinny... i also dont understand the r loop and think the leg should com from the loop, not the spine...

CUS - keep sketchin man, your 3d is off, so are your proportions, etc. good stuff keepin it simple while you learn, though...

^ some of the extensions are strange ...but overall thats tight! dude if u fixed ur hands...it would make ur peices look better

ive been stuck on my letters for a while now....letters have been to focused on structure and have been too rigid...im

gonnna try to up the funk and make it more fluid like and cchaotic...will post some sketchs for crits today hopefuyllly