Toys post here...

swif1

got this one at michaels.. seen em at hobby lobby too.. so i guess art stores.. i see they make 5 different colors.. it would be great if they werent so thin.. hopefully its just this pen here.. ive seen examples of them used on the krylon site..and they look fine like uni-color or w/e.. but im tellin ya it's wet and thin ill post an example..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dope shit devour!

103_0878-1.jpg

anybody crit this? first piece attempt in ever. I keep doing name changes and stick with one thing for a little bit and then get stuck. i like these letters though (for now lol) and am going to try to stick with them and develop some styles... crits much appreciated.

i like that piece and that throw, but as someone else said i would work on your handstyle some. Nice color scheme for that piece.

dope shit devour!

103_0878-1.jpg

anybody crit this? first piece attempt in ever. I keep doing name changes and stick with one thing for a little bit and then get stuck. i like these letters though (for now lol) and am going to try to stick with them and develop some styles... crits much appreciated.

Yo pabst you have to work with the letters and make them your own. perhaps try and make an alphabet of letters with your own style to get your letters on lock. Trust me eventually all tha letters you want to avoid well be tha ones youll end up drawing in pieces or for friends.