Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo! been lurking on the forums a bit.. figured i'd try my hand at this.. haven't even picked a name yet, but figured i'd start with phony (don't know if it's taken or not). anyway just would like some opinions.. tried to keep it basic as i know i don't have the skills to go crazy.. and didn't want to add 3d or anything, since i'd rather get confirmation on my letter structure before i dive into that. let me know, thanks.

photoff.jpg

expand on your statement please, that doesn't help anything.

The outline of that can be done in in like 15 seconds, and it's a marker freestyle done in less than 3 minutes total, at the longest.

I focus more on speed for throws than anything else, like it or hate it, it goes up fast and you'll see it.

expand on your statement please, that doesn't help anything.

The outline of that can be done in in like 15 seconds, and it's a marker freestyle done in less than 3 minutes total, at the longest.

I focus more on speed for throws than anything else, like it or hate it, it goes up fast and you'll see it.

All throws should be freestyled. And when you're getting a style, or at least a decent throw, you shouldn't give two fucks about how long it takes. Mainly, you want it to look good. Speed will come with time. Get a good throw, get it solid, and then do it a fuckton of times, and you'll have it down enough where it will be fast, and easy to do right, and it will also look good. A throw is the basic thing you put up when you bomb. It's equal to a companies logo. A CEO of a company would make sure that the logo looks good, before they put it all over the product, in this case, the "product" being the wall. So make your 'logo' look good, and then worry about putting it up in the streets.

For now, go simpler on your throws. The upward bend in the middle of the E's look like shit. Make it just round. Also, the bottom part of the E's would look better if they are obviously bigger than the top part. Right now, it's just barely bigger. On the L..it looks like an h. It shouldn't have the hump on the bottom. Make it simple. Just have it be like a backwards J basically.

The shit on the first page of your post is definitely your best. Keep up with the style of that piece, and the straight letter also looks good. Don't really bother with the shit in any of the other flicks as much, besides the throw.

• Like 1