Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

KILOZ dont listen to these dudes...keep it up man u got style id say put a shodow on that pink gum hanging over ur piece characters raw and the city... dont do simples do wildsyle till u get really good....that just me tho..on street gotta be on that quick shit them simples ya know? but paper make it happen man whatever ur feeling..

heres sum i had to do to diss a nigga

for the info dudes not actually dead lmfao...just to diss em to see what he says when he sees it and all

tork057.jpg

KILOZ dont listen to these dudes...keep it up man u got style id say put a shodow on that pink gum hanging over ur piece characters raw and the city... dont do simples do wildsyle till u get really good....that just me tho..on street gotta be on that quick shit them simples ya know? but paper make it happen man whatever ur feeling..

for the info dudes not actually dead lmfao...just to diss em to see what he says when he sees it and all

tork057.jpg

tork youre trash. kiloz i hope you arent gonna take advice from this dude. LOL..

tork057.jpg

DUDE! did you really write "Chicago vandal squad" ??? (alarm)

and in all seriousness, your in no position to be discrediting ANYONES advice/criticism if that's the type of shit you scribble to "diss some nigga" c'mon man, use some goddamn sense before hoping on a message board thread where kids are trying to post there work and ask for help and pointers.until you can actually do something worth anyone besides your mother being impressed by, maybe you should hit the books instead of telling your peers your a "graffiti writer" because you yap some unnecessary chicken scratch opinions on a website.

that is all.

Probably my 9th or so sketch...

Any tips to improve?

sincerelly....this isnt that bad, your off to a really good start if this is TRULY your 9nth sketch...take each indvividual letter and break them down ...practise each one 20 times on a single page, (no extra arrows and wierd tubes coming out of them!!!)

just straight up block letters untill you have them effortlessly down in their simplest form, this will help your cause immensly, everyone wishes they could flash letters out like all the greats but you gotta start somewhere.

good luck