Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That is way better than the last one you posted. Keep at it dude, its just a matter of practice and being self critical. It helps to analyse your work after you finish it, look over it and think what you would do different next time, dont just discard it and blast through to the next piece.

Its all stuff i have been told btw lol, im not a style master, its hand me down knowledge.

i like your style sage ive been working on a tattoo for one of my homies that has similar shaped A's

junior feeling the pink piece you should definitely finish that other joint i dont like the U so much cause of those weird extensions on the right leg but you should finish it just cause you might find a way to make it work for you. flawed pieces can be the best practice to develop new ideas

kickinitinthel.jpg

Exchange for Jerk. Totally unhappy with this. 2nd time trying cracks, those look okay at best. This color combo fucking blows, I didn't realize this green was super dark. It's an elmers so I should have mixed in some white. But either way I think the letters look bad, especially the K.

img20110828032836.jpg