Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ you've been told to go simpler and you see results so i will just tell you that the pieces look like assbutt with no structure/lacking 3d/etc... and the characters are just basically-drawn, recycled images from shows, etc....

so, practice it like this first VAER<----

or its all just gonna be doo-doo....

..ps, quit reposting this shit...

• Like 1

What's up y'all cNeeK here.. New here, but not new to the scene. Although, it has been awhile since I've ink'd up some paper/walls. Trying to get back into it. Here's a quick something I pieced up today (I've had better days. lol). CnC

2ex9d9y.jpg

see you guys around the forumz

^^^ 3D is on point. Watch where ure letters overlap, i tend to keep it to a minimum so random gaps between letters dont get confused as other letters, give em space to breath. Easy on the extensions too, that whole bottom left area of ure N is busted. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

mens, the last one has the most potential, the rest it is apparent that you are trying things that you don't technically understand.

Letter structure is very important to understand, and everyone's understanding of structure can be different, and still correct.

Look back on this thread a bit, check out the crits given to others, especially the graphed out examples that Freak did for Pie, and try to get insight into structure and using bars to build letters.

Also, this is a great example of using bars to build letters, and keeping it simple but funky and stylish:

barstructuredunce.jpg