Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

parker - youre on the right track, space your letters out a little more, get rid of the extension on the R and dont connect your letters.

fatol - dude go way simpler, copy the letters of your keyboard. once you have those down pat you start warping them and adding shit.

On that parker throw, get rid of the rainbow lookin thing in the A

try making the vertical line in the center of the a into a T shape.

The last parker straightletter is pretty on point, keep em like that, but erase the bar lines where the fill would be.

next time try having the P angled one way, then the A the other direction (just tilted), and the R angled like the P. but keep the exact same letters.

Soup07, try and thicken the vertical bar on the d(on the left), and keep the same thickness in that bar, but you can keep it slanted-ish.

the middle part of the S should be smooth like the top part. keep it fluid and even in width. same with the black background in the s,keep it smooth.

also add some black to show that the T is a separate letter then the A.

those splatters are on point tho, good fill and clean border.

make the R's left leg be more like the a's and just give the R a fatter left leg like the A?

theres always things you can improve. you've got a good base for your throw, all i would suggest is that you do em another 3000 times and you'll see some improvement!

this is all i meant

dahr.jpg

0310010954-1.jpg

My O is pretty retarded....any help with the whole thing?

i'll clean it up and cut the 3d off after some crits

make the 0 smooth, with even thickness. if you want to keep the bar style, use 2-4 bars.

Gusto in this piece uses 2 bars in his O http://www.bombingscience.com/images/gallery/image_1286331890_8.jpg, take notes but dont bite.

also the middle part of the e is too skinny -->3 the part where my arrow is pointing.

thicken that up.

and with the D, make your bars more distinct. either make your bars angles or smooth, but no in between.