Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tbag was dope forgot to mention that one..

...and radar disregard cro last one is the worst, your angles bend too sharply on that one, dont seem natural, and the extensions on the bottom of the r's are weird... the 1st one i like, but mostly for the first A's right bar curve, smmmoootthh one..

thanks, and yea i see what you mean about the unnatural part.

Krazy is a lot more common than zombie...

Really? I've not seen one person use krazykid, sorta why I picked it, and made it krazy for short. been trying to find a way to alter the tag name more to make it more different. Zombie is common around here, everyone is zombie this or zombie that. -.- sorta depressing actually, kinda one of the reasons I did a tag change.

krazykid_by_xxkrazykidxx-d31nwlz.jpg

boss1_by_xxkrazykidxx-d31nwug.jpg

krazy2_by_xxkrazykidxx-d32jjr3.jpg

Yeah, I know pretty toy. I've had people tell me KRAZYKID was pretty good though. I recently, changed from zombiez to krazy. To many people around here, have zombie in there nickname. Not once have I heard someone use KRAZYKID even online. So i figured it'd be perfect.

Oh, I know on the last one. It's not even at all. I do got some new stuff, but no camera. Shit sucks. =(

zombies go simple

Just the letters, or the character too? I mean, I think I did good on the character, but then again, you've been around longer then me.

I did take your advice and kept my lettering simple on something I drew up today. once I get a camera up and running again I'll post it.

and zombiez by go simple he means do THE SAME THING CRO/ZEN IS DOING.

like that bottom one aspek, never got my exchange though...

Alright, yeah, the KRAZYKID on.... Idk, first piece I ever drew. came out better then I though, but yeah, I did a drawing today, took that advice, and kept to a simple design, not trying to go overboard. =D I'll try to show it once I get my cam working.

yeah zombies, the reason you draw simple letters with no crazy aka fun stuff is to build letter structure knowledge and gain skills such as drawing smooth, even curves, lines, bars, etc. When you jump off into crazy stuff too soon (everyone does at some point, do this in moderation with simples) you jump off in your current skill level, "style", etc. and dont progress as fast if that makes sense...

also, dont post everything you do, only post things you want help with or if you think youve progressed greatly in the post...

aspek its cool man i was just interested in checkin out what you came up with...

yeah zombies, the reason you draw simple letters with no crazy aka fun stuff is to build letter structure knowledge and gain skills such as drawing smooth, even curves, lines, bars, etc. When you jump off into crazy stuff too soon (everyone does at some point, do this in moderation with simples) you jump off in your current skill level, "style", etc. and dont progress as fast if that makes sense...

also, dont post everything you do, only post things you want help with or if you think youve progressed greatly in the post...

aspek its cool man i was just interested in checkin out what you came up with...

Oh I see. Well, that's why I posted those, to figure out what I was doing wrong, I didn't mean to post the character though. I've been doing characters for like 2 years now. So, I have no problem in there, just lettering, to be honest, it looks like crap, so I need a ton of help. But yeah, got something drawn up today, took it simple, I'll post it once the cam finally wants to work for me, and hopefully I can figure out what I'm doing wrong, and what I need to do to make it better.