Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this is my first post. what do you think?

91759821.jpg

this is pretty bad. cant believe youve been writing for two years

zero structure. zero flow. i was going to say something good about it but i couldnt see anything. im not trying to hate im just trying to make you realise. once you stop thinking your amazing youll get so much better. trust me i was the same at the start

"this is pretty bad. cant believe youve been writing for two years

zero structure. zero flow. i was going to say something good about it but i couldnt see anything. im not trying to hate im just trying to make you realise. once you stop thinking your amazing youll get so much better. trust me i was the same at the start"

naw it's not that bad. show me where I said I was amazing though? constructive criticism is one thing but I didn't come here for a lecture. not trying to start beef but unless you got something useful to say then save your smart ass remarks for someone else.

redeyed, i feel like you went all out on the e's and k, but kept it more simple on the k. i guess that's more a stylistic thing as opposed to a structure thing, your e's could've been a bit more consistent, however if you intended to make them different from each other then make them REALLY different. for the most part i don't think it's a particularly bad idea, i think you should work on it and tweak it a bit though. and i like that 2010

why do a c straight letter with a wildstyle piece? There is no balance in that piece, wilds are all about balance and proportion.

The split in the S is kinda weird, and teh H doesn't match teh SE well at all.

Looks like you were inspired by site in tne new sketch thread. Not sayin bitin, just inspiration.

thanks ,back to sketchin now.

• Like 1