Toys post here...

swif1

is that a ghost attachment front line?

if not then the letters need some work, look how skinny the N is, it looks anorexic compared to the other letters, also the D and M are really close compared to the other letters, means the piece is off balance to me. work on your letter proportions, they are kinda off in places but it is a good basis to work from just tweak it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

agghhh those are disasterous mos, 1. do either a piece or a throw up, these look like the imbred babies of both, very few writers can pull off that bubble style sorta stuff 2.what the fuck is a ll the scribbles in the fill with the same colour as the outline, looks like you just dogged your own piece it looks so confusing and terrible 3. please do yourself a favour and leave 12oz for a while and go fill about 2 or 3 a4 pads with simples..just quick simples. doing like one piece a day then posting it to every thread here looking for crits is not gonna get you anywhere, theres way to much to crit, go and get a half decent grasp on letters and then start posting shit cos theres nothing anyone can say now other than GO PRACTICE!

sorry if i seem harsh and i mean no disrespect but when i was a toy i thought i was great and the best thing that happened to me was getting a good dressing down, just go practice until youve got to a similar level to the rest of the dudes on this page and then you can really imrove and finetune your style.

dude this is just a napkin covered in shi.. oh. haha no just joking fix up the letters and use bars theyre all over the place and loose the three like movement lines or whatver and it would be a somewhat decent simple
dope thanks for the crits. imma work on the bars, cuz i definitely feel you - theyre fucked on my D and S, but are the A and O widths decent? they look good to be but what do i know haha

dope thanks for the crits. imma work on the bars, cuz i definitely feel you - theyre fucked on my D and S, but are the A and O widths decent? they look good to be but what do i know haha

not really if you imagine tha a being made of of three seperate rectangles then that hole in the middle is totally off, the o is ok just make sure to remember to follow the exact direction and width of your 3d its also a little off

i recommend you change your name cuz theres a freak that kills it around DC/VA. not like i really care but im just sayin

thanks for the input dude...appreciate it...

been quite aware of atleast 2 other freaks for a while now..even spoke to one on the internets.(im sure ive been writing as long as the other dude as well)..theres also a king freak in florida...

i guess im a hypocrite....id be angry if some1 wrote dondi..but this doesnt bother me to much..

So, I bought a sketchpad; nothing special, just a cheap sketchpad from the Dollar Tree. I get it home, and I start filling it with simples; I had about 20 simples in it, and I was working on another. Guess what happens next. My Mom, spills her drink on it when checking out some of my work. Welch's Grape Juice all over my sketchpad; 20 simples down the drain; ruined.

I was compiling a bunch of good ones for a post to show that I've been working at them, and now I have nothing. Shit, son; back to square one.

How's everybody been?