Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest theDRIVER

i like the throw, but there is too much negative space in the A. make the center like a long vertical line or something. and change the face, that one is ghey.

PHERE, don't listen to anybody who hates on your work. I personally love the way it looks, and I probably always will. In total honesty, I'm jealous of your skill and your style. Keep up the good work, man.

KELE: That one's alright, but I'm not a huge fan of it. I've seen you do so much better before, so this one isn't my favorite. Keep it up though, man.

SYST: Watch the widths of your letters. Try to keep them relatively the same, and not have spots wider than that of the rest. Also, try to re-design your T. I personally don't like the way that it connects to the S. As far as that handstyle though, it's not bad for a starter simple. Keep it up.

Ah, that's all I got in me at the moment. I'm really burnt today.

SYST: Watch the widths of your letters. Try to keep them relatively the same, and not have spots wider than that of the rest. Also, try to re-design your T. I personally don't like the way that it connects to the S. As far as that handstyle though, it's not bad for a starter simple. Keep it up.

alright, yeah im having trouble with my t a bit but thanks for for the crit, much appreciated.