Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest theDRIVER
why cant someone help someone just cause their not that good, i mean advice is advice its not you better do this its optional and i think anyone can give adivice to anyone

ill take advice from anyone if it is logical and can help me improve jmo

its almost hypocritical. he cannot produce something worthy of what he is criticizing.

At least I'm still fucking trying. Jesus, can't people just be happy with the fact that I'm BEING OF ASSISTANCE?! I've been in the game for 4 years now, but dropped out for two. Doesn't mean I forgot what graff is all about, and what shit should look like. I just lost my fucking skill at sketching is all.

You want me to stop helping people? Fine, I will. Just say the word.

like ive said before shaken..yea bro...as soon as u got the extensions figured out..ur stuffs gonna be nice..just stuff like the extensions coming ouutta the 0 and the disconnected 7 bit are kinda wierd....one u get the hang of extensions it will come more fluidly...so basically do wat ur doing and experiment.

i know my colors pretty well. i memorized the color wheel when i was in art class. lol

what do you write? ill get you one. i owe alot of people an exchange tho. lol

Yeah, you'd know from the majority of your sketches, your schemes are usually spot on.

I write Sure.

Take your time man, no rush. I'll just do you something simple.

Guest theDRIVER

Decy: if the throw doesnt look good clean, it wont look good messy! and that M needs alot of work. make the right side the same as the lower right of the K.

Phere: dope as shit man. but make the bend of the P like the R and not so extreme. ya know.

Bruno: extensions, crazy add-ons, and a bunch of colors wont veil your poor structure. make all of your letters the same width(the entirety of it, not the leg width). the M is alot wider than the others, which throws it all off. is that a U or and O? and the E is just plain shitty. on the bright side, your extensions (from my shitty experience) look decent, as well as the idea of that green mossy shit.

DoodleButt: both of the VEs look fairly fresh. what is the thing on the side of your characters' face? and eye? ear? either way, i like the obscure feel of them. maybe some offset/lazy eye pupils? oh and work on your handies. i cant say much, but kind of boring.

dildo. also, i have started a new piece, that i actually like. thats the shortest writer's block i have ever experienced.

Guest theDRIVER

0529091606.jpg

new handstyle? and dont mind the fucked up E.

EDIT: i just noticed, the right side of my R on the piece im working on looks like "everyone must know"'s. oh well.