Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
somehthing i finished a couple days ago. thought i would share since i havnt posted in a while.

004.jpg

go simpler yo

chill on the extentions for now, work on getting some solid letter forms.

once you got your letter structure solid the extentions will come over time by tweakin the simple shit that you'll have on point by that time.

go simpler yo

chill on the extentions for now, work on getting some solid letter forms.

once you got your letter structure solid the extentions will come over time by tweakin the simple shit that you'll have on point by that time.

yea thanks man i do simples too, i just like doing pieces sometimes. U know, mix it up, how else is one supposed to improve?

some writer (i forget who) said in this interview i read that "if your afraid to do a whack piece then you'll never move forward"

nevertheless basic letter structure is key to more complex shit, while i get that your going for something more complex, the complexities will come much easier once you have a firm grip on simples. you needa be able to do those things while in a comatose state.