Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sup this is des. just joined the forum today. came over here from mindgem forums. here's my shit.

caza battle

cazabattle.jpg

can't battle

cant-1.jpg

terrible style

scan0008.jpg

toy battle

toybattle.jpg

throwup idea

desthrow.jpg

gross attempt at a piece style

P6060256.jpg

here's where i kinda got better

this was a "gotcha" battle, and this is where i developed cha from.

stlye003.jpg

stlye004.jpg

handstyle is wack i know

stlye.jpg

simple factis battle

fastics.jpg

i can rock simples.

dessimple.jpg

de canvas idea

decanvas.jpg

des throw. inspired by cope, not bitten from cope

july2007015.jpg

des piece. i went a little overboard with all the little do-dads

july2007012.jpg

angled cha burner

july2007011.jpg

i represent a crew named nmk

july2007009.jpg

cha/des page

july2007004.jpg

cha outline, the piece sucked major ballls, so i decided not to post it.

july2007001.jpg

my characters. theyre dubbed "the dementoids" and yes the lyrics are from nightmare before chirstmas

july2007016.jpg

and i drew this today in subway during a delicious chicken bacon ranch.

july2007017.jpg

im sorry to tell my life story lol. but anyway i posted most of this stuff in order from earliest to recent stuff. so if you wanna crit start critting after i said "this is were i started to get better". thanks

desser

some of your shit looks kinda ill and some looks kinda wack...i dunno...like im feelin that gotcha thing but i hate some of the otehr pieces...is coo tho. about blockbusters, try to have the main vertical lines the same width, and try to keep your letters the same width and heigth EXACTLY or else it looks off. the thing about vertical lines isnt a strict rule and you can throw some thin lines in as time goes on, youll figure out where. blockbusters are pretty much all i can do pretty nice. work on the handies a bit cause a dope piece looks like ass without a neatly written handy...

ASTER IS ALREADY IS A WRITER

Yeah, werd, BUT, like i said, it was for a battle and i could choose a word made from those select letters.....

I didnt think anyone else would use those letters to make that word becoz theres a stack of other words that peeps would choose first.....

I would never chuck this up anywhere, was just a sketch battle........

sup this is des. just joined the forum today. came over here from mindgem forums. here's my shit.

caza battle

cazabattle.jpg

can't battle

cant-1.jpg

terrible style

scan0008.jpg

toy battle

toybattle.jpg

throwup idea

desthrow.jpg

gross attempt at a piece style

P6060256.jpg

here's where i kinda got better

this was a "gotcha" battle, and this is where i developed cha from.

stlye003.jpg

stlye004.jpg

handstyle is wack i know

stlye.jpg

simple factis battle

fastics.jpg

i can rock simples.

dessimple.jpg

de canvas idea

decanvas.jpg

des throw. inspired by cope, not bitten from cope

july2007015.jpg

des piece. i went a little overboard with all the little do-dads

july2007012.jpg

angled cha burner

july2007011.jpg

i represent a crew named nmk

july2007009.jpg

cha/des page

july2007004.jpg

cha outline, the piece sucked major ballls, so i decided not to post it.

july2007001.jpg

my characters. theyre dubbed "the dementoids" and yes the lyrics are from nightmare before chirstmas

july2007016.jpg

and i drew this today in subway during a delicious chicken bacon ranch.

july2007017.jpg

im sorry to tell my life story lol. but anyway i posted most of this stuff in order from earliest to recent stuff. so if you wanna crit start critting after i said "this is were i started to get better". thanks

desser

dope

damn i was lookin a few pages back and i saw those lil cursive things wienot did...teh wallace and shane things...i love how those things look but i hate em casue theyre hard to do. ive seen mad cats rock those cursives next to their pieces and im just like "FUCK why cant i get it down"...

not sure if this is where i should be posting this,\...but I'm having trouble deciding what I should write...any ideas?

Nothing that starts with an L :lol: ok first off a name is like ... a tattoo would you walk into a shop and ask for the guy to give you what he wanted or would you just think up something cool? Fuck if anyone likes it .. be Ipod .. be shitface .. just be something fitting to you. Trust me no one is bitten my name anytime soon, and I get shit for it all the time.

Nu-bes if you want to get some time in and have fun at it, try taken a swing at Shriiimpen it. your in high school girls are easy as hell to paint on. Trust me its about all i did in high school. Get a grip of water base markers and go to town, get up on the Shriiimp.com site. Trust me, we don't judge as hard as 12oz.

I just read a ton of pages back, trying to catch up. And I've noticed that everyones gone crazy with "biting". Whether it be names or styles. We're in the Toy thread. And Toys are supposed to bite everyone and everything. But not every single detail. You take letter formations, color schemes, characters and mold them into your own. And if it so happens that you steal their shit and it comes out better than they did it, then it's yours. But that's just my opinion. Peace. -HiGH

(I'm finishing up about 3 pieces simultaneously, so I should be posting in a few days.)

sank the first one is good..fix the s on the black one...it just doesnt fit....last one is an interesting style...fuk man..im dying to paint again....i bought 12 cans and am gonna use em all up...the last week...if this bench thing doesnt happen by then..u def gotta try paint that first one..