Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
-;5625239']ey..i need some tips on improving my graff...i juz started 4 dayz ago...and i'm really into it.... any comments....

peacebb3.jpg

aik0bg4.jpg

critz--?

start simple. u wont be able to throw this on a wall for a while until u get basic shit down like block letters a good handstyle and a throwie, then u can do some wild shit in a chill spot. just start simple

cola. your hands at time look like just a buncha lines strung together. i understand the concept of philly hands, and at times you come close to nailing a reasonably good one, but with the last shit you posted i cannot say it was a good handstyle.

the dude above me needs to 1. quit graffiti for writing bomb the system on his paper, and 2. do simples.

cola. your hands at time look like just a buncha lines strung together. i understand the concept of philly hands, and at times you come close to nailing a reasonably good one, but with the last shit you posted i cannot say it was a good handstyle.

the dude above me needs to 1. quit graffiti for writing bomb the system on his paper, and 2. do simples.

the last one was sorte an experiment, i kindve liked it but ok

just copped about $100 worth of copics. any tips on how to not have streaks?

you bastard... if i lived near you i'd steal them..

cnue i love and miss you brotha. soon enuff u wont need to paint during the day, well be able to paint all fuckin night long. no momma and pappa to worry about. cozumel has a few bombs, its kinda funny because the names they write are in spanish and ur just like wtf