Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's good that you're starting simple but learn how to control your sharpie or something. And use a pen or pencil, not a sharpie. I suggest making your letters exactly like this font.

RISE. Do that first, then move em a lil closer together until they kinda overlap each other. Now you've got yourself simple ass letters. Then in the words of JORONE "Bend em in the right places and now you've got some like... funk". Keep experimenting with your letters, but just don't try to attempt some funkadelic wildstyle shiznits yet.

hey i just made this for fun... you dont need to give feedback but w/e...

Picture1100.jpg

hey RISE! dude do your letters like my EMUN on the very top of this image... STREIGHT. keep doing that more and more do it CLEAN and STREIGHT.

My oppinion you shouldnt worry about the fill and worry about the letters. I mean thats just waty i think.. but w/e

yeah i am still workin on the letters, but i figured ive got all these hollow letters drawn out i might as well use them to practice fills

thats not the way you think thats what people told u for a month straight when u were making those wack letters

i like it dripuk, fills aint so bad if there just simple things like highlits or whatever o spice up the lettersa little bit