Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nine, i think for that to flow a little better you need to simplify the bars of the letters. the letters are good, but i think there are too many little pieces that don't need to be here, maybe this'll explain what i mean

freaksssss.jpg

i think it'll flow better without some of those little indents or extension bar things

Haven...wtach what your doing with those extensions...you putting them in the wrong places...thus making other letters in the letters themselves...like N looks like a A...and at the end it looks like a little A...kinda like this..

Photo-008w.jpg

going by this...imo you aint ready for big extensions..go with smaller ones...and work up from there..and remeber the whole point of extensions...to fill up negative space..

the basic shape is the same but you did make it your own by adding some extensions etc... but practice your simples... you cant go wrong with simples haha but i just use cheap sharpie rip offs that bleed the fuck all over the page so i lay the darkened outline first to try and prevent most of the bleeding haha i really need to invest in some decent markers!!

Sketch I did in summer school.

New to these forums, little advice for a newbie around here?

raeskcenkr0.png

my nine rides shotgun - That's ill. Love that style, keep it up.

where u from my man? i jus wanna kno cuz where im from deres dis dude wit similar name and similar style

Haven...wtach what your doing with those extensions...you putting them in the wrong places...thus making other letters in the letters themselves...like N looks like a A...and at the end it looks like a little A...kinda like this..

Photo-008w.jpg

going by this...imo you aint ready for big extensions..go with smaller ones...and work up from there..and remeber the whole point of extensions...to fill up negative space..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

img7279wr1.jpg

the top one is straight the rest are alright the fills are on point mostly. but the bars over lapping is kinda played out. it would look good if you didnt put lines throught the other letters were the bars over lap.