Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Characters- The second one is a bit old and I forgot about it when I did it... Finally took a flick. The first one (with the mustache) has a sign coming out of his head saying "For hire!" Yeah, I don't know

Also some "killah!" Beginning to like that word- I'll do more

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

proliteriat is at the garage in havard square in cambridge..

take the redline to harvard square towards alewife

and if you cant find the garage, ask any one who looks like they know the area and they'll know what your talking about

proliteriat is good, kerry's a real nice guy however, there paint is a little pricey..

you can get 5 dollar motanna cans at a place called bodega, there a pretty cool store in symphony (green line) or mass ave on the orange line either way, but if you take mass ave walk towards cambridge not roxbury when you walk towards cambridge ur gonna go by an art store called utrecht or some shit, good place to rack, no cameras, 2 floors, dumb ass workers, they have copics, prismas, chartpak, good shit

afterwards keep walking in the same directiona nd your going to get into the berklee area and on you rright your going to see some big library and theres going to be like a water fall, bodega is right behindit it looks like a shitty conveniant store without any signs just a dump but you'll see what it really is when you walk inside, no tax either.

map.big.gif

its down clearway, right between the christian science center and the berklee dorms or some shit

but pm me if you need more help, i was tryin to make it easy for u idk if ur familiar with the subway lines or anything so..

good luck

lol mannnn fuck the graff store at harvard. thats where all those kids go right after coming from bodega with their little signed "Blackbooks" and putting up whack stickers. harvard is where those broke street preformers try to make some chump change. if i were you, just grab a brew and put on some adult swim while you sketch:D

yea there are a lot of younger kids there.. its annoying to cuz they crowd the fuckin area and you cant look at shit.. the glass window to look into the display is covered in blackbooks i kno what you mean

HEY MAN WANA HIT UP MY BOOK!?

then they'll come up to you at some spots and ask you to sign your book but while they look for a clean page, they'll show you some hands that some ny cats or some outter towner did. i remember this kid came up to me saying "yo look, i got ny Claw in my book" like i really give half a shit. dont go to graff stores, just rack from art stores then go to home depo to get some good ol' rusto's

i'd def reccomend that utrrect place on mass ave any of u guys been? they have a rack of prismas in every shade, same with chartpaks and copics. i ussually go to the prisma rack and just get 3 or 4 blacks cuz mine always die out the fastest its very convenient

Greetings and Salutations.

heres some recent pieces I've done.. this may take a time to load; im going to post older characters too from my black book.

scan0001.jpg

alot of mummys.

scan0002.jpg

mummy; bear suit; squid; mothra doll; and a zombie

others.jpg

bird eating a worm; me as a squid; and a girl mummy.

heres some ranging from mummy's; zombies and a movie reference.

HPIM1938.jpg

HPIM1937.jpg

HPIM1919.jpg

HPIM1922.jpg

more to come later.