Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
BONES CNUE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 08.

bones has a style that kills mine. and that tiklemypike shit or whatever. it's weird how some of his sketches are good, and then some just completley suck, then he posts a battle entry that just spells out "terrible". i smell something of an oddity!

i did that suave shit in 5 minutes and it still burns yours anyday pussy shut your lips i dont bite.

yo, the r and the a in your second throw are okish, so maybe keep them but work on the rest of your letters, also work on your hand style, forget the "stay high" halo shit, your letters need to stand up on there own without all that shit to start with.. just practise and keep it real simple, even though it may sound boring, you need to do it to get a good grasp of the foundations.

safe

yer like i said, i quite like your A in the second throw it aint too bad, the R also needs a little work but it fits well with that A. just keep those and work on the same style with the rest of your letters...

like your e, maybe has too many bubbles if you know what i mean...

just keep it real simple, and keep doing it over and over till you slowy develop it into something, you aint gonna get it in a night mate. all i can say i keep it simple and build from there. it takes time, even simple throwys take time and patience to make look good...

on that note i say again your A isnt that bad, so props for that. but dont get carried away. can't tell you much more mate, it's about doing it yourself and everyone else on this thread will tell you the same thing...

p.s thanks NayS for taking time out your own life to help me.....

no problem