Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Working on a hat

Anyone know what I can use to ink/color/whatever it?

I have some Decos but I'm not sure if they'll work...?

you can mask the hat with duct tape, and hit it with a can. you just have to peel off small pieces of duct tape, shape them to your piece, then just cover the rest of it. i did one for a friend of mine, and white paint markers wouldn't show up on the black material. so i hit it with a can of white, and it worked fine. then i went in and did all the detail with a black paint marker. silver and gold paint markers work real well on that material. sharpies tend to bleed into the fabric as well. that's my recommendation.

listen dude im not tryin to rag on yo shit im just say keep practicin and youll get better

dawg, u really dont have the room to talk. ur fuckin wack man. everything u ever posted was garbage, half the time i think that sum of the stuff u post is jus a joke. dont hate or try and give critisism to other heads, until u can pull off sum decent or better shit than theirs, ~1

and you too life wds its alot better then bein like o yea and you suck

dont try and clown me either homie, at least i kno wat the fuck im talkin about. and after u read this dont reply to it, please ull be wasting ur time, all im sayin is u suck, so dont critisize other people. everyone else in this thread will tell u the same damn thing, im done~1

yo fate instead of puttin people down all the time why dont you try some advise that was my mistake for about 7 years

alright if itll make you quit bitchin,

ZERS my only big issue wit those simples were your letters dont stay the same width, otherwise it wasnt horrible, just really plain, but yeah aside from that maybe try to add some 3d anything to detract from it being too simple, still overall man, not horrible, just not your usual caliber

and you too life wds its alot better then puttin down SOMEBODY put me down for half my life and never ried givin me advise inless it was his way and look how bad ive gotten

dude

chill.

both of you

be quiet.

graff has enough drama as it is.

draft. that first throwup is great. the A is a bit illegible but hey, his to his own.

regardless. toys=people. these aren't people. this is like conversing with a bunch of wheelchair bound autistic kids at the Relay For Life marathon.

i dont get it

it's only repeated 40 times a day

go simple. practice those. arrows are gay. etc etc.

:mad: you need to step backand take a looks at yourself. your a clown kid. I bet mad kids that are autistic and blind burn you anyday:lol: . know your role,stay iun the house and ask momy for a ride to blick so you can buy some beltons with money from your chores.

peace...........:cool:

I've yet to see anything from destination that gives him any room to criticize anyone else.

For real, back off, practice simples, stop those grade-school characters (if you can't draw, you can't draw... pick up some books and practice art in general) and shut the fuck up with the advice.