Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

trim --work on it more. you've got a lower case letter, starting out, then you go capitalized, then lower, then capitalized. maybe that doesn't mean anything, but at first i thought your A was an E. also, the character in the G doesn't really work. fix it by putting the mouth somewhere else.

fates --why did you order priority stickers? all you have to do is go down to your post office and grab them there. they have them at most local post offices. you don't live in the mountains, where wild animals are your only neighbors, right? than you must have a post office in your town. just go down and grab as many as you want. you said UPS, i thought you were talking about "what can brown do for you" UPS.

crystal --how many stencils have you done with those covers? i'm just curious if after a while, does the plastic start to curl up on you? that's a good idea though, i never thought about that.

well i got about 10 stencils, about 6 i use alot, and you can paint...and paint..an dpaint..and paint som fucking more on em..i ahve painted on one till it was bout 1/4 in thick cause of paint build up..then i took some sand paper to it! after all that time tho, the image was a bit distorted..another way is just to bend it and alot of paint cracks off

wat do u cut it out wit?

well i got about 10 stencils, about 6 i use alot, and you can paint...and paint..an dpaint..and paint som fucking more on em..i ahve painted on one till it was bout 1/4 in thick cause of paint build up..then i took some sand paper to it! after all that time tho, the image was a bit distorted..another way is just to bend it and alot of paint cracks off

fate - are those sketches really small? The lines look messy... I'd either go bigger, or make the pieces cleaner.

yeah they were pretty small, cause they were just supposed to be rough drafts but i decided to finish them, plus i only got those gay ass elmers paint markers that dont come with anything remotely fine tipped so that fucked me up as well

fate --across town post office? don't you have a bike? man, you youngins are lazy. i used to skate all the way across two towns to hit spots for an hour, then skate back across town to skate another. get off your couch man, and trek out there to get your supplies. fuck that ordering shit. ordering ain't gangsta (kidding).

holyshit i feel old. i just did the whole "i used to walk 190 miles in the snow to get a glass of milk...." routine.

earl- those ups labels your talking about. they are like on the roll and you print the tracking on it correct? i shouldve taken some of those when i was working for a warehouse. my loss. w/e i scored on like 200+ of those usps stickers. just to throw around or something

fate --across town post office? don't you have a bike? man, you youngins are lazy. i used to skate all the way across two towns to hit spots for an hour, then skate back across town to skate another. get off your couch man, and trek out there to get your supplies. fuck that ordering shit. ordering ain't gangsta (kidding).

holyshit i feel old. i just did the whole "i used to walk 190 miles in the snow to get a glass of milk...." routine.

i know that feeling, skating around all over the place

now you see it isnt as much about being lazy as it is not wanting to go through certain neighborhoods i would have to cross to get there, just not a bright idea, and i dont really think "treking" out to go hit spots and then going to get stickers really compares, for a spot id walk for hours, but honestly, if you could have the spot delivered to your door, youd do that as well, and you know it

bonez & chubbs- eh i really dont like the look of it...would blind317 make you happy?

to be honest i really dont care if anyone else writes it somewhere else....now if i see some one else in my area writing blind and is better than me. Then i'll change my name...other then that im still going to write blindone