Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Earl broclo, I think you're my new favorite member I should try one of them paper bag thingamabobbers sometime. Sick stuff. Love the deck too, especially because I skate and I'd definitely ride that... Aaaaanyway

Bland and boring guy I drew today. I was supposed to put pajamas on him but I got lazy and decided not to...

IMG_0694.jpg

earl; those two usps stickers, the brown paper bag characters, and the deck are really really awesome. props x 100 to you. i cant wait to see some of your painted stuff when become acquainted with can control etc.

my only "complaint" i guess, is that those stickers on the sign look alot like many other stickers i see around. just the shape and face i guess, nothing against you. try doing out the charactars on those usps stickers individually, like the ones on the sign, and put them up. those are much much better.

i grew up on the border of Rhode Island holmes, 10 minutes north of Providence. "Dudeguy, i'm gunnah go dawn ta Cumbalind fahms ta grab some bears, you wan any ting?" i once knew a guy who said "fucking pissah" or "dudeguy" like it was a form of punctuation. everyone up here in upstate NY, loves to mimic my accent like i'm some kind of novelty. i had one girl ask "where are you from?" i said "massachusetts" and she said "oh that explains it, i thought you were just some ghetto kid." i love that shit, dudeguy.

cumbahland fahhhhms kid.

that store is a fucking icon of my childhood.

todays quickest..just english 2..got some blackbook ones ill upload lata

the greens one is small pot leafes..not to clear in the picture..lame camera..and the blue one above it is what happens when you spill white out on it and try to color over the white out...

yo dude if yur on the east dont touch that name victor hearz some of hiz work

post-3-1170707247.jpg

lesbo0o032ut4.jpg

nd trust me thiz is nothin 4 him

Yo Nine, you ever get those trade sketches done? not doing GOTEM ne more!? get caught with it?

word. yeah i finished all them sketches, theyre all being displayed in my school haha. but chyea my dad found all my shit, (paint markers caps ink sketches gloves ect...) he threatened my life and shit haha, he's abigegr dude so i aint gonna fuck with that. had to change my name

Yeah i know it looks like fot chicks. The other two letters were lower case and the "A" was a capital so i changed it and it didn't turn out so well. Hows the rest though?

By another thread i was refering to maybe putting the "Fat Chicks" in the sketch thread but i really don't think it's that good after looking at it a bit more. It was scanned terribly. But would the Mfdoom character be good enough for the character thread?

I cleaned him up a bit:

scanned2point5wl6.jpg

WonderBread:

Maybe practice on something harder to cut out,like a face. Straight lines aren't really challenging with an exacto knife and possibly a ruler.

wonderbread --what's that stencil of? i have no patience for cutting stencils, but i still try from time to time.

staby --post that on the characters thread and see what other's say. i think you should go in on that thing with a fine point pen. maybe a micron pen, with a .005 tip. give it some border lines, accent some of the shading.

bouncing soul --you called that dude bland and boring, but that shit looks nice and clean. go with that man. i'm digging it. i'm glad you're into my shit, and definitely do some bag puppets, that shit is fun.

cnue --the toy soldiers are what you were talking about. i made them real simple because i want them to have a more minimal presence. i've got bigger ones that are still running in some spots from the fall. i hear you though they are basic. as for my can work? i'll post up some stuff when i get going. thanks for all the props.

fandango.jpg

fucking hilarious. i mean they've got me beat. a drag queen and a retarded german sheppard. i would never been able to pull that off. i'd fucking die laughing if someone honestly tried to call my cards for biting "fandango."

duse --you should start a crew called CFC (like the things that fuck up the ozone layer). "Cumberland Farms Crew."

you alert that shit is dope, lovin the style...

i went a lil crazy with this one, did this after smokin some weed and bumpin some El-P...i was exploring what i could do with connections and letter structure..i dont like the connection between the E and the S but i def need more critiques with this..props ppl

0328072316xv5.jpg

generally looking tight, but loose the heart/arrow thing at the bottom and any connections attached to it... plus all you have to do to fix that connection between the s and the e is thicken it a little bit and loose that other connection atached to the connection