Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Crystal you're a fuckin tool. You clearly been suckin on ur moms hairy ass balls for too long to be this salty. sorry if i wasnt clear but i need constructive crticism. if u cant cope wit that then dont bother postin ur shit on here. I mean what exactly are u tryin to achieve by snipin people in the toy thread?? really, what??? pathetic.

Well, get your pampers pull ups out your ass. I skimmed through just checkin things out. and you wanted constructive? DONT USE CROWNS. If i didnt throw that out, dont fuckin hold your breath thinkin some one else wasnt going to tell you that. jesus walk before you run, go simple. look at mith, and go real SIMPLE. your fills: Your multi layered oceanic version of your name is a joke. Go with simple. one color, and outlines. Maby later move on to fills once you have the concept of them. Your gumball machine..use common sense... GUMBALLS ARE ONE SIZE. where your 15 different size gumballs would have a problem when half em wouldnt fit out that hole on the side of your S.

Now, if i didnt hurt your feelings, i suggest you take my advice. Or dont. continue to post up your scratchings and see what i just typed out to you, repeated many many times.

routeenzkb1.jpg

ideas for new pieces, do either of them look aiight?

ps; if anyone has tips on handies, i'd love to hear them

how are those "ideas"

you just typed it in and made it 3D

if your idea is to do simple letters, then yea its a good idea

all in one post. Any mith. Nice last post. I just like all da caps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupaCola (View Original Post)

Crystal you're a fuckin tool. You clearly been suckin on ur moms hairy ass balls for too long to be this salty. sorry if i wasnt clear but i need constructive crticism. if u cant cope wit that then dont bother postin ur shit on here. I mean what exactly are u tryin to achieve by snipin people in the toy thread?? really, what??? pathetic.

Well, get your pampers pull ups out your ass. I skimmed through just checkin things out. and you wanted constructive? DONT USE CROWNS. If i didnt throw that out, dont fuckin hold your breath thinkin some one else wasnt going to tell you that. jesus walk before you run, go simple. look at mith, and go real SIMPLE. your fills: Your multi layered oceanic version of your name is a joke. Go with simple. one color, and outlines. Maby later move on to fills once you have the concept of them. Your gumball machine..use common sense... GUMBALLS ARE ONE SIZE. where your 15 different size gumballs would have a problem when half em wouldnt fit out that hole on the side of your S.

Now, if i didnt hurt your feelings, i suggest you take my advice. Or dont. continue to post up your scratchings and see what i just typed out to you, repeated many many times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MithOneLfc (View Original Post)

it will help you..if you go and throw a tag up with a crown above it..just ask anyone what would happen

He would be gone over, the toy of the nation, and get his face dented by a fist or a can.

Aiite well thats all i'm askin for. i could care less bout crowns, its a simple problem to fix and the point is taken, jus tryin to get my technique up mainly cos thats what counts end of day. thats all.