Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahah DUSE2 hahaha i already tried helping him with my own sketch...didnt work..he stuck with his hollows with no fillin no 3d no outline same hollow just a different change in each one

why do fills matter.... seriously i could give a shit about colors id rather look at good letters that are hollow than shity letters with like 4 different colors

no saying my hollows are good im just saying

and the thing you posted for me before had no fill....

picture022eq0.jpg

this different...?

and people stop making sketches for me i apreciate it but ill probably never gain anything from it ive never bitten before and never want to and the whole inspriing thing doesnt work to well for me....

and for the last few things i posted were they good..?

thats all i want answered

Bugs, the point was not to bitch, he was only saying that your name "LASE" is already mad taken, and by some ill writers. You shouldn't take offence to that, because he's kinda right.

You don't see anyone writing COPE3 or anything.

But other than that, your painting is clean.

why do fills matter.... seriously i could give a shit about colors id rather look at good letters that are hollow than shity letters with like 4 different colors

no saying my hollows are good im just saying

and the thing you posted for me before had no fill....

picture022eq0.jpg

this different...?

and people stop making sketches for me i apreciate it but ill probably never gain anything from it ive never bitten before and never want to and the whole inspriing thing doesnt work to well for me....

and for the last few things i posted were they good..?

thats all i want answered

nah they wernt, need to try a completly different style man, shits just repeditive