Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is kind of how my tag is looking at the minuit. any tips would be apreciated. ive been interested in graffiti for a while but only started doing graffiti style doodles (wouldnt call it real graffiti) about a week ago. criticise it as much as you want, as long as you can give me usefull advice.

[ATTACH]40221.vB[/ATTACH]

DSCN0259.jpg.87566a5de15383546ca0963b7e4b2632.jpg

and bouncing soul. Heres what you should do... Go on Microsoft Word and type what ever that says in a bunch of different fonts. Then draw it out with some thickness. Leave out the connects the ribbon and the swirls and the wispyness. Give it a little dimmension and add a lowlight. Color it and do a simple fill.... maybe a fade.

Dont get gay with it son. Keep it simple. It will look better.... you are not at a point where you can let it out yet. When you try it just kinda looks stupid. No offense. This is constructive citicism

Ay, thanks man... I've done simples for a while though, I guess I'll just go back to those... It helps having people like you come in here every once in a while...

this is kind of how my tag is looking at the minuit. any tips would be apreciated. ive been interested in graffiti for a while but only started doing graffiti style doodles (wouldnt call it real graffiti) about a week ago. criticise it as much as you want, as long as you can give me usefull advice.

[ATTACH]40221[/ATTACH]

you are probably the best person in this whole thread

dont really change anything with your tag just go rock that shit everywhere you can

im surprised you can be so good when you just started!

[ATTACH]40221[/ATTACH]

looks like some gangbangin bullshit...it even says CRIP...my

critz...NO...wait never mind...it says DRIP...still no!

AS a general rule it's a good idea not to use a name that an established writer who is up is already using.

If you still want to, whatever. But don't be surprised when people give you shit for it.

Use the name of a legend though and you might as well quit now.

Not saying I agree. Just telling you what to expect from other writers.

exactly my point and if any of u payed attention to mags and shit u wud kno theres a legend from chicago old school as fuck who writes take, take2, all variations of it all im sayin is dont take a legends name

btw im not talkin to u e b a talkin to the kid that writes take

[ATTACH]40221[/ATTACH]

jus some constructive criticism alot of people write drip its pretty generic

IMG_0063.jpg

before you guys say anthing about the style it is my flair of cope2 and demerock styles. only done for practice too see what could be done with the letters.

Where do you live haze 424? And I think it's alright to bite but DAMN!!!!! Your BITING HARD!!!!!

[ATTACH]40221[/ATTACH]

no. now go. and dont come back.

[ATTACH]40221[/ATTACH]

wow.:nope: :nope: :nope: