Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how about a little more feed back??

yo you got no letter structure at all mang. go back and work on your letters. simples. not zigzaggy weird lookin things that look "cool". thats not what graff and writing is about. main thing about graff it letters. you got no letters then you dont have shit. even if to some people it looks "cool", to actual decent and beyond writers, it looks dumb. so even out your shit.

I remember when I did my last shit a friend of mine said I should try something more simple. So today in class (sorry it's on lined paper) I tried it out. I know it's not too much greater, but I would really like to get some feedback on this.

stuffsss027xb4.jpg

gen why you use montanas on some practice shit? save you good colors till you start doing burners. dont do characters or arrows or non of that shit. work on your letters. some of your shit is simple alright but its not good simple letters. try more of a indivisual letterin instead of all fittin the same way all the same shape

Here's some of the sketches I've been doing

b79ce5f9.jpg

cf66b03f.jpg

a1a0bf85.jpg

...The last one was just messin' around... I thought up an idea for O's and found I actually liked it... I'm sticking with Hexa though

Uhmm, bump for critz?

btw,

...I don't wear Ecko (to the guy who said I did)

...Today's my last day on vacation so I'll paint this practice bank I found when I get back (the guy who asked for painted flicks)

Last night I thought about that shit and realized I should think about new ideas, so I thought about a couple things to put on stickers... I'll prolly try them out on the flight home and flick em when I get back.

opes

DSCF3678.jpg

newer throwup

piks of painted version on the way

I like this throw, but realised you previously insulted me saying jelsers got shit around his lips, i would assume you meant i was kissing ass. i looked all on that page and didn't kiss ass one bit. explain that one to me please. to be honest i usually would tell you to fuck off or summin but i like this throw and i seen your stuff in coventry ( not the thread, the real ting) and it's quite sick. keep it up:o

I'm trying to get into Graffiti, I love the culture and love the art. Only thing is, I aint got much talent with art, never have had.

I just sketched this before, any tips to help me improve?

rez2ki1.jpg

I'd appreciate some feedback and advice...

Start with the basics, dont go into anything complicated yet gen.

Dont worry about those arrows because too many arrows look shit.

Oh and with your painting practice doing straight and clean lines so you dont get drips and maybe practice just filling in a board without getting drips.

hmmmm...the one with the full face gas mask looks like you bit from saber, the "A" exactly

hey KASA i didnt bite of saber i havent even seen none of saber's work on here im new here i barely found out about this website like 3 or 4 days and weres saber from.