Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the second one is bad, i don't like it at all. the shine on the bubbles is wrong on some of them. The others are ok, but it seem you're trying too many styles at once, none of them are looking ace yet. focus on your favorite and then advance on it. i like the 1st and 3rd ones best.

masoe4.jpg

masoe4-1.jpg

besides it not being a light enuf gray in the fill and

besides the O being too hidden, any words on this one

@ iruleeverything,

i saw you up in my area, u live near the chi? oh wait, it was probably one of the 10 million other people writing "sic" :-p just playin

dont bother coloring it in, it's going to look like shit anyways as you can see... just keep using pencil and pen... color something if it's completed and it flows, not some half fast sketch with you taking hella long on coloring. and the coloring still needs work also. dont try crazy fill's to make up for no letter structure.

bunch of more sketches of just random names i did the 1st one actually is for my cuzin that passed away

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture020.jpg

off level purposely

Picture019.jpg

Picture018.jpg

lolll bro, do straight letters... that's more hurt then a norte peice haha. you need letter structure before you try to tweak letters, dont color them in... they suck keep sketching with pencil.