Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
she lives across and ocean from me. doesnt have the EXACT same name as me' date=' so no.:o[/quote']

Fuckin kid listen. Jel is a hardcore bomber in a worldwide crew you just added an s and you suck, you need to realize you ain't shit til you put in work, and not on a fuckin piece of paper. The only thing you did right was post it the right section, I'm not the one to call fools out saying toy this and toy that but dude you have no skills and you have a chip on your shoulder like your somebody. C'mon now. This is the first and last time I will check this crappy thread. Toy's toy on.

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

hey can i get crits on this, i rly need 2 get better letter structure..constructive crits is gladly excepted

picturepm1.jpg

fix your 3D, scratc h the bubbjles, they arent consistent at all and take away from the piece, the letters themselves have too much going on, fix the width of your letters

pc

Fuckin kid listen. Jel is a hardcore bomber in a worldwide crew you just added an s and you suck, you need to realize you ain't shit til you put in work, and not on a fuckin piece of paper. The only thing you did right was post it the right section, I'm not the one to call fools out saying toy this and toy that but dude you have no skills and you have a chip on your shoulder like your somebody. C'mon now. This is the first and last time I will check this crappy thread. Toy's toy on.

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

haha. i think you'll find my man that the stuff i recently posted has been on walls. not on paper.:shakehead: run along now. xx

haha. i think you'll find my man that the stuff i recently posted has been on walls. not on paper.:shakehead: run along now. xx

time for me to step in :shakehead: all u been doin is critisizin people in a bad way when never even asked for your opinion. why dont u pay more attention to what your lookin at before u put in your 2 cents. and like jels said, run along now;)

time for me to step in :shakehead: all u been doin is critisizin people in a bad way when never even asked for your opinion. why dont u pay more attention to what your lookin at before u put in your 2 cents. and like jels said' date=' run along now;)[/quote']

that was to the other kid not you jels. my bad

yo post up some of yo graff cuzz da niggas i talked too said u suck.......now im not trying to be an asshole but my stuff is hot...how long have u been doing dis

first of all, ive posted my stuff. im not going to search for it to show you. second, your stuff is not "hot." you claim that you do wild styles, but those arent. they just look like something my 8 year old brother draws. and i dont know how long i have "been doing dis" sorry. could you at least type out the word "you" instead of just putting a "u." not typing 2 letters isnt going to save you much time

his letterings good but the shading is a lil off and the bubbles have room for improvement and the stripes dont go all go at the same angle...but al together it looks really fly

Shut the fuck up.

Shelltoes has two L's.

I’m going to agree with yasr because all you toy's sticking up for each other... need to learn that you are a fucking toy and that I piss more coherent patterns in the snow, so shut up.. Seriously I don’t care if he has the same name as you and he lives on another continent, seriously, the real jel has painted in a week more than you have sketched in you’re life, and remember YOU ARE A TOY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Pick your own name... and phazer... seriously change it like phaze spelt in any form is the most generic name you can possibly use... phase2? know you're history.

:shakehead: this is the lasttime ima bother even looking at this thread god damn