Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
listen mutha fucker' date=' why dont YOU turn off your goddamn computer, or post some of your "o" so fancy work your so confident about you fuckin prick. i was asking for a little piece of advice from you, just to help me out a little, get me started, but no you just want to be a fuckin asshole to me and everyone else on this thread because you think your so much better. by the way if your so great, what the fuck r u doin on the "toys post here" thread. why dont you go find something else to entertain yourself with and leave this thread to the toys.[/quote']

please, your embarrassing yourself

I'm not to everyone. I went through the effort of even SHOWING YOU HOW TO SET UP YOUR LETTERS TO BUILD STRUCTURE' date=' and you ignored it. Me doing your step-by-step work is fucking lazy. I never said I was amazing, but I know for damned sure I that I have at least 2 years more experience than you, and that I went through the year of doing the hard work without asking for advice. And in my area there's way too much heat to be going around posting the real shit that you do. Last year the police used a thread to get MORE evidence of an already arrested writer, and I'm not up for going through that shit. I do enter on the battle thread so you can see a piece i did there. I know for damn sure that it's better than your lazy work. I came on here to help out some fellow writers because I know how hard it is, especially considering how young some writers are starting now, and not having the means to get some key books. I myself saved every penny I got to buy books and stuff and was broke other than that. I worked my ass off to get where I am, and you are NO WHERE and you haven't done any genuinly hard work.[/quote']

it's true he did [sHOW] YOU HOW TO SET UP OUR LETTERS TO BUILD STRUCTURE, and you did ignore him. what the hel?

joking

im sorry' date=' but you kind of suck. dont do characters until your letters stop looking so bad.[/quote']

yo post up some of yo graff cuzz da niggas i talked too said u suck.......now im not trying to be an asshole but my stuff is hot...how long have u been doing dis

I'm not to everyone. I went through the effort of even SHOWING YOU HOW TO SET UP YOUR LETTERS TO BUILD STRUCTURE' date=' and you ignored it. Me doing your step-by-step work is fucking lazy. I never said I was amazing, but I know for damned sure I that I have at least 2 years more experience than you, and that I went through the year of doing the hard work without asking for advice. And in my area there's way too much heat to be going around posting the real shit that you do. Last year the police used a thread to get MORE evidence of an already arrested writer, and I'm not up for going through that shit. I do enter on the battle thread so you can see a piece i did there. I know for damn sure that it's better than your lazy work. I came on here to help out some fellow writers because I know how hard it is, especially considering how young some writers are starting now, and not having the means to get some key books. I myself saved every penny I got to buy books and stuff and was broke other than that. I worked my ass off to get where I am, and you are NO WHERE and you haven't done any genuinly hard work.[/quote']

dude....shut up

your sob story bored the shit out of me...are you in high school? you must be

[ATTACH]32033[/ATTACH]

yea yea, i know it shouldnt be on paper chase, but i cant find the toy brick slayers thread.

opinions welcome.:)

Change your name....

...there's already a JEL TKO

...she's way better than a you and she has a one of the most beautiful asses ever.........ever

you might as well be writing REVOK or SABER

Change your name....

...there's already a JEL TKO

...she's way better than a you and she has a one of the most beautiful asses ever.........ever

you might as well be writing REVOK or SABER

she lives across and ocean from me. doesnt have the EXACT same name as me, so no.:o

yo post up some of yo graff cuzz da niggas i talked too said u suck.......now im not trying to be an asshole but my stuff is hot...how long have u been doing dis

no it's not that hot rect. your letters are ok, fair enough, but dont do your charcacters they're so typical you know, played out, whatever you wanna call it. let me see your stuff painted and then me and the guy you had a go at might give you a little more respect. but keep the latter styles coming.:p

Hey guys. This is my 2nd (i think) post here. I'm a total graff n00b. Toy if you will. i recently picked up an interest in graffiti and this is the first time ive really tried anything. please critic me :)

picture taken with my phone so the colors are washed out. the circle is supposed to be red.

arkitek15lj.jpg

Hey guys. This is my 2nd (i think) post here. I'm a total graff n00b. Toy if you will. i recently picked up an interest in graffiti and this is the first time ive really tried anything. please critic me :)

picture taken with my phone so the colors are washed out. the circle is supposed to be red.

arkitek15lj.jpg

maybe you should write "landskaype arkitek" or "byldng arkitek" instead.

u need to specify these types of things.

no it's not that hot rect. your letters are ok' date=' fair enough, but dont do your charcacters they're so typical you know, played out, whatever you wanna call it. let me see your stuff painted and then me and the guy you had a go at might give you a little more respect. but keep the latter styles coming.:p[/quote']

iighjt my nigga....im a toy but i just started writing foreal this year....i dont like wen peoples say my shiit is wack....cuz i brings me down...no to sound like a bitch...iight jelser ill stop doing charcacters....one good looks

yo rect, you missed a few spots on ur 3d..and im sure almost everyperson has told u to start simple but just work on ur letters...try balancin ur shit out..letters should be same size same width all the way, somethin liek a dead letter or a straight letter type when u first beginnin. thats how i learned it..