Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That shit looks like more of an optical illusion then a fucking 3-d piece its trippy and I couldnt even tell what it said. Was is Knim?

well it says knim. lower case k, big capital N, lower case 1, capital M with a funky connection. The 3d isnt really that off, 2 letters goin one way 2 goin another. thnx for the feedback im tryin to devolp my own style instead of biting some shit that i know i could do no prob with inspiration. Much rather be wack for a year or two and then be able to rock a fresh style.

well it says knim. lower case k' date=' big capital N, lower case 1, capital M with a funky connection. The 3d isnt really that off, 2 letters goin one way 2 goin another. thnx for the feedback im tryin to devolp my own style instead of biting some shit that i know i could do no prob with inspiration. Much rather be wack for a year or two and then be able to rock a fresh style.[/quote']

lower case 1??? Hmmmm thats your first problem right there you need uppercase numbers, haha.

doks bro...looks clean and u no how to fill..but that k is kinda too skinny...and all those arrows.....eh...if some 1 high up saw them they wud call it stereotypically toy....altho i dont mind it as much..looks good and makes it symmetrical...but maybe distort the letters and use less arrows...atleats make em flow...once again props tho.

heres a werkinprogress...can i get some suggestions as to wat colors i shud use and fer what...

freak0220xd.jpg

rect ur letters are definately straight letters but they arent exactly proportional to one another....try making equally sized boxes for each letter and the write along those boundaries... kinda like wat i did fro the rad on the right..i realize the hole in the r isnt exactly rite

Guest R@ndomH3ro
243187.jpg

REGS NIGGA

RECT i like that blockbuster but the 3d is off try to make it fade to one point, the t is to far off also and the colors arnt that great just work it like a bitch and it will be good

This is how you do REG

sp_images.jpg

Guest R@ndomH3ro
chronic.jpg

yo any feedback is great

im a toy just startin out sorry for the shitty tag

Work on yo lettering, start basic and then make it wavey. Tags dont have to be scribble shit. Best tags I have seen are readable as hell.

@ rect- the blockbuster one is good but the 3D is fucked up.keep working on it. Put a dot in pencil around the piece somewhere and then from that point, draw lines from the edges of your letters to it...that should help with your 3D. try it.

@ chronic- if you want to make your tag look good, Dont add so much shit to it like dashes and arrows etc...that just makes it look messy..one or two is alryt. And work on your handstyle for months! dont stop....Get a nice flow that your comfortable with. The best thing to do..is get a lined piece of paper and write chronic over and over and over and oveer again!!!!!!!!!!!!! untill the page is full!!!!! <<<<best way!

@ doks/dox- thats nice mate keep em coming!! i like the way you make the overall shape of the piece kinda symetrical!

theres alreay a Regs in boston' date=' try not to bite other peoples wordddd but i guess different places got same words so i guess its finee[/quote']

There are people all over the world that have the same tags as loads of people... if your late in the scene then your bound to have the same as someone else.. nufin anyone can do about it...

doks bro...looks clean and u no how to fill..but that k is kinda too skinny...and all those arrows.....eh...if some 1 high up saw them they wud call it stereotypically toy....altho i dont mind it as much..looks good and makes it symmetrical...but maybe distort the letters and use less arrows...atleats make em flow...once again props tho.

thanks man i kinda ment for the arrows to have like a wing effect on it, guess it didnt work eh? lol il have sumtin else for ya soon:D

thanks to bone also