Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ye ye man chilli ill try and sort you out with sumit chilli is gettin some big respect from peeps lol

p burn

maybe you don't know what it's like to be in that position. i dont give chili repsect as a writer. i wanna help him out. i was like him once and people didnt help me out and its taken me about a year to get a definitive style. but people still hate me, and no doubt am i still a toy. dont take the piss, im tryin to help him out. i dont care if people are wack. if their mad cool, yo ill get down with you. you know what i mean?:confused:

maybe you don't know what it's like to be in that position. i dont give chili repsect as a writer. i wanna help him out. i was like him once and people didnt help me out and its taken me about a year to get a definitive style. but people still hate me' date=' and no doubt am i still a toy. dont take the piss, im tryin to help him out. i dont care if people are wack. if their mad cool, yo ill get down with you. you know what i mean?:confused:[/quote']

ye ye man i wernt takin the piss m8 thats why i posted for him its just i found it abit funny i give him respect becuz he is still ritin and not givin up thats why im tryin to help him man you get me?

p burn

CHILI - dont bite the style, youll never develope your own identity like that, biting some1 else's style wont necesarily help you improve, do as I said, get the basics down, simple block letters, start working on different view angles on those letters then you'll begin to notice things about letters you never saw before

chili: you probably heard this a billion times but i think you need to start off more basic like just try to do a box type of style. you shouldnt be so quick to try to jump to something with all those effects try to do a simple straight letter

I posted this a while back, but i think alot of you could use this advice

Gen, your doing allot of interesting things with some of those letters. I like that, it’s extremely important. However, there are many things that just aren't working at all. The main issue is proportions. If you’re trying to make a straight edge of a letter, really try and make it straight. Also, be mindful of were you put your little jagged edges. This is a very common mistake among beginners. When beginners see a nice burner, they see allot of edges, and funky sharp corners. Don't just randomly put little jags here and there and think you’re gonna have style. The style comes from the characteristics of the lines that form the letters, letters that are most likely proportional.

Another thing is your 3D is way off. Try looking at a bookshelf, or a table. Notice the perspective from different angles. Understanding an actual 3D object will, of course, help you render a 3D object proportionally.

tell me if this helps

hi...just colored these in...can i get some feedback....particularly abt teh color schemes if they work or not...anyways i hate sharpies.but thats all i have...o yea ras big improvement on handstyle.

freak0216mb.jpg

can i get some more feedback u can never get enuff...is anything "toy" abt wat i did.

I like the name "chili". Has a nice sound to it, kinda quirky too. Also my favorite soup. However you may be better off spelling it "chile" like the country. You can make the "e" kinda finish off the word.

something like this maybe:

chile.jpg

(sorry, not the best example. I can only do so much when i'm at work.)

rez1.jpg

commets or critz?

hmm it's ok i guess. its a start. and to "Jes" yea the one under the 3d type one is the best. work on your handstyle tho that jesse tag is shit.:o your style is a bit generic too. try adding in your own thing.