SUICIDE

dr. frink one

Guest Risky Sizzle

In a 10 minute period I'm capable of being "at edge" and feeling bliss.. but for the most part i've gone in and out of depression since I graduated high school two years ago. Its pretty cripling shit .. I've stayed away from working and dealing with people and been pretty lonely .I cant help myself and it seems like nobody else can either.. but bottom line is when i get so desperate it seems like to end it all would be best , I start living for other people and eventually the rain subsides.

• 7 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quitters never lose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

i think...

ahh it doesn't matter what i think.

well...

if you are a human piss and shit machine and lost all form of dignity in your life and/or living with chronic and incurable physical pain and suffering, sure it's an option. at least for me it would be. but everyone is entitled to free will and their own personal choices.

if your sad...try to cheer up, and in that case...

don't do it!

2m84fev.jpg

as for suicide, ive tried and failed and was found, there is nothing like the feeling of hopelessness, but thank god my friend stopped by....and i thank him everyday for it..suicide isnt a good way out.....

seriously 1-800-suicide...use it...and just talk....

My family has a history of depression. My uncle committed suicide when I was 10 or 11 and after seeing how devastating the effects were it's hard for me to say that it wasn't selfish. He left his two sons, wife, mother, sister, etc. totally dumbfounded and hurt. Ese is right on about the way depression can skew your view of the world, but that doesn't make suicide the right option.

When you are in that bad of a situation you generally don't think about what effects your actions are going to have on the people around you, and that can be dangerous.

but alot of people need to realize when someone is diagnosed with something like depression they dont realize how hard it is for the mentally ill person to think logically.

depression usually comes with another illness, like anxiety.

which also makes things alot harder.

alot of people see it as selfish because they cant comprehend it or understand.

its one of those things you have to experience to understand.

i do think suicide is selfish, but at the same time i know how it feels to be down that road.

its not fun at all.

Archived