------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

DELETR753

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

those cats and that still kicking ass wall are sick

Respect to midzt, crazy drunk catbomber who gotta bad rap. get out soon.

http://cbs2.com/local/Police.Arrest.Suspected.2.1634148.html

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=132268@kcbs.dayport.com

That dumb reporter called him a serial tagger. Nobody knows a damn thing as to whose really doing behind the majority of those cats but I think somebody at his work pointed the finger at rios.

True story about midst; Showed up to rooftop party sporting a bottle of crown royal, offering everyone he saw a sip, He was already so wasted that he was pretty much pouring this brown booze on peoples shirts regardless of whether they wanted any. The next day one of the party goer's gets a demanding call from a hungover midst; " Did you take my bottle of crown royal?!" Party Goer's reply: "Nah, man I'm pretty sure I saw you hurl it off the roof yesterday.." Midzt; "What?! Lemme call you back.."

(Story-time's over)

LA has been done nasty with these cats and the authorities cant get close to the actual person behind them, the whole bust you at work with a warrant and try to intimidate or extract a confession based on your words/actions has really backfired in a beneficial way that aids to the anonymity of the real doer. Now instead of 1 or 2 suspects they have multiples, it acts as a smokescreen - the digger the cops dig the more confused they are going be. I might find myself in the courtroom watching how this whole thing goes down because it looks pretty damn funny at this stage. It's like the cops pounced on this guy only to see him break apart and turn into a half dozen other people who also coincidentally bomb cats/portraits around the same general area.

catspot.jpg?t=1272419785

(bottom left)

my dudes if you don't know who is painting those cats, then ask somebody. ANYBODY. Everyone in the world knows it ain't midst. Midst is homies with said person and the cops probably saw midst as the weak link. Either serve the time or narc out your friend. FYI the cat dude is from CBS. Church.

Fuck the whole thing. Cats are waaaaaack. Dawgs all the way nikka!

my dudes if you don't know who is painting those cats, then ask somebody. ANYBODY. Everyone in the world knows it ain't midst. Midst is homies with said person and the cops probably saw midst as the weak link. Either serve the time or narc out your friend. FYI the cat dude is from CBS. Church.

Fuck the whole thing. Cats are waaaaaack. Dawgs all the way nikka!

Cops in LA cant catch an STD if they tried. My guess is that somebody got a 500 dollar reward for giving up his work addy. Greed is all you need to jack up somebody's art career..I highly doubt the PD nabbed him all by themselves..c'mon.

Animal characters are wack in general, unless your doing some bigass elephant/whale/bear/giraffe - they all suck. Its all about the smaller things, like insects and what not.

4571216763_1f57bd2dc3_b.jpg

what is the circle, square, triangle at the bottom right?

i have been seeing that shit for yeeaarrrrs. mostly stickers but also painted a couple times..

im guessing that UPN doesnt go with it. never seen a UPN by one but have seen 'united' in it a couple.

That wall is a fucking hot spot at any time of the day or night.

It's weird seeing "Whistle Blower" on anything than a freight car. Last year I caught a scribe from him and some random coffee shop in Hollywood.