From Virginia...

frankwh1te

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it took some time. But, we finally did it. We wanted to make a magazine for the true connoisseur's of graffiti. We took the highest quality pictures of your favorite train vandals. This magazine is meant to showcase each freight, up close and personal. We hope you'll enjoy. Send money orders and checks to Bench Graffiti Magazine, P.O Box 221584, Denver CO 80222 $10 dollars gets you 100 pages of the best freights around. We're 2 times the size of most other graff mags. You can't go wrong! Here is just a sample of the mag. YES, THE PICTURES REALLY ARE THAT BIG!

Cover

BenchCover.jpg

BenchColossusPage.jpg

BenchFreightPage.jpg

in the zine Paser, A2M, IBD, NSF, HM, KYT, DTC, TKO, WH, VTS, SAC, PIGS, DTS, SFR, DOS, SWS, RF, MTA, NG, MD, ICR, MSK, LAWS, RTD, KOG, AE, 3F, BSK, BMB, D30, ETC, WSB, KWOTA, TAF, NR, TCF, LORDS, OTR, TA, MAYHEM, TSC, DF, TCI, FH, YA, KD, HOD, MC, RAILHEADS, Just to name a few.

get yours now

I'm confused, how did anything related to Va trains get through Australia. I don't think trains can cross the ocean.

Maybe you're talking about something else and I'm just sounding like an idiot. Apologies if that's the case.

Still confused, though.

Archived